Message

2 month time skipper
Lucas POV
Natalia is 6 months pregnant, 3 more months and our child will be out. Every wants to know the gender of the baby, we told them they would know the minute we hit the delivery room. When her parents came to visit us, natalia finally told her dad. He was happy but he was also upset because he was the last to know.

Mon, Dan, and I decided we do some assassinations. We stopped talking when we heard banging at the door, a guard rushed in. "Boss, Victoria was stabbed." He sounded panicked, "How did that happen?"

"I don't know, she wont tell. She just said she needs to talk to you." I stood from my desk and followed the guard to the medics room. She laid there while our doctors tried stopping the bleeding. "Victoria, what happened?" She finger motioned me to come closer, i bent down so i could hear her clearly. "They said, "War ain't over till you're all dead"."

I stood up a stream of tears rushed down Victorias face and her eyes closed, "Were loosing her." The doctors announced, i left from the room. She wasn't here for more than a year and she's already having a near death experience.

Who are "they"?

I went back to my office, "What happened?" Mon asked, "Well Victoria gave me a message, they say war ain't over till were all dead." I responded.

"We don't have any enemies." Dan said, "Exactly, last enemy we had was..." Mon stopped talking mid sentence, "What? Who is it?"

"Laila, but that can be because before we left we bombed the house. It was completely destroyed, no one could've made it out or survive that." Mon implied, "Its either her or some allies she had, either way they fucked with the wrong people." Dan laughed. Dan isn't wrong, if Laila is still alive why would she try another stunt knowing we can kill her and her allies.

We need answers

Im sorry this chapter is short, more likely drama will unfold like a beat up omelette. Until then bare with me!❤️😭