Feeling

Lucas POV
I stared at Natalia as she was tangled in my bedsheets, her hair hung over her beautiful brown skin. I can't get enough of her, her beauty is almost painful to me. I walked out of the room to the living room.

"Hey buddy, how was it?" Bunny was standing at the fridge pouring him a glass of Minute Maid. Just seeing him makes me wanna punch him.

"How was what?"

"The sex, your office isn't sound proof and I saw you carry her to your room." He smirked, he rose glass up to his lips and took a sip.

"That's none of your fucking business." I glared at him, I walked to the cupboard and grabbed a granola bar. "Piss off Dan." I walked back upstairs back into my room.

"Hey Lucas." I looked up to find Natalia's shining brown eyes staring at me. "If you came here too kick me out, I was just leaving." She went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt.

"No, just came in to see if your awake." I huffed.

"Lucas, we cant keep doing this." She sighed, "I don't want to be your toy for whenever you need something to do or to take frustrations out on. Don't expect one of us not to get attached because it seems like it's bound to happen." She pulled the hoodie down, it looks cute on her because of how over sized it is.

Natalia POV
We stood in silent, I raised my hands in defeat. "Never mind, it was even supposed to happen." I was going to walk out but stopped when Luke grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry, this is just new to me." Did he just apologized. His faces softened from his natural stern look. "What's new to you?"

"Feelings, I never felt a pull of emotion and I never wanted it to happen. You...you give me good feelings but when we're apart it's hurts." I stared at him in awe. "Natalia, when I saw you kiss Dan at club it pissed me off and I was completely jealous. When you had sex with that made want to kill him, I don't want you with another man. I know I'm being selfish but just give me a chance." He let go of my arm, I looked into his eyes to see if this was true.

His eyes held sadness and sincerity, he let his guard down for me. I went with an automatic pulse, I lunged at him and claimed his lips. He picked me up and walked to the bathroom, I had my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Strip." His voice came out low and husky, i did as told and took off the hoodie and boxers. He turned on the shower water and stripped as well. He kissed me forcefully, "Jump." I did as told and jumped.

My legs wrapped around him as I'm rubbing against him, "Natalia." He warned I continued to rub against him not caring about his stupid warning. He grunted and put me down gently, he pushed me against the shower wall and I felt his tip pressed against my clit.

"I warned you kitten." He pushed his shaft into me, I moaned at his sudden roughness. "Your body belongs to me and nobody else's." With that being said he began moving in and out.

"Your mine."

1 hour of fucking in the shower and cleaning each other off

I stepped out the shower and walked to the sink, my hair was hanging over my shoulders. I felt hands wrap onto my waist and heat against my neck. I shivered and turned around, Lucas towered over me and put my onto the sink counter.

"How about round three kitten? I can't get enough of you." He kissed my neck.

"No, we just got out the shower." I pushed him away from me and walked out the bathroom.

I walked to my room and changed into some clothes. I walked into my bathroom and plugged the blow dryer up. After 20 minutes of combing, drying, and making a bush ponytail I walked out the bathroom.

"So, how about our first date?" I jumped at the sudden outburst. Lucas was standing at my doorway.