Action

NATALIA POV
Lucas left this morning to deal with some business issues, he left the guards and Mon to stay and watch me. I did the usual and went downstairs to get food, Mon sat at the kitchen island on his phone. "Watchu doing bud?"

"Uh, texting someone." He said, "Someone important?" I asked, he nodded his head, "Yea, you can say that." I made a short snack and went in the living room. The remaining of the morning and afternoon, I sat and watched Tv, cartoons to be exact. Boondocks and Adventure time was my go to, Mon would walk past the living room to see if i was okay or if I needed anything.

I closed my eyes as i laid on the couch and fell asleep.

Mon's POV
I sat in the kitchen texting my girlfriend and waiting for Natalia to wake up, my girlfriend doesn't know what i do. I just told her I'm a trainer in the day and a guard at night. "Watchu doing bud?" I didn't even here come downstairs, her stealth is fucking amazing. "Uh, texting someone." I said, still buried in my phone.

"Someone important?" Natalia asked, i nodded my head. "Yea, you can say that." She shrugged her shoulders and made a small breakfast and went into the leaving room.

Every now and then i would walk past the living to see if she was okay or if she would like anything. She shook her head and continued to watch her shows, at some time in the afternoon she fell asleep on the couch in a little ball. I walked into the surveillance cameras and checked to see if there was any update. "Anything new?" I asked, the guards nodded their head, "Two of the cameras cut off if thats what you mean by new." I looked at all the cameras. I looked at the cameras, the main gate took me by surprise, a black van came into view and stopped infront of the gates.

The guards stood their grown and was ready to shoot, men came out the van and shot down the guards. They took the guards key pad and open the gates. The gates opened and more vans parked infront of the house, "Were under attack! Call the guards I want men in the front yard now and men in the living room on guard. NOW!" They grabbed the phones and started dialing the numbers, i ran out the room into the living room nearly busting my ass going downstairs.

As i went into the living room guards stood in the leaving room aiming their guns at anything to be entered in the house. I went to Natalia and shook, how did she not hear the boots of the men and the guns outside. She woke up and looked around, "Were under attack im gonna ne-." My words were cut short when gunfire was being heard, we ducked our heads. "Mon whats going on!?" Natalia cried out, "Were under attack, i need to get you to safety." She nodded her head, i grabbed her hand.

"Don't let go!" She nodded her head again, we stood up and ran towards the stairs. As we were almost I was shot in my leg, my running slow down, I tried to let go of Natalia's hand but she held on tighter, "No, leave without me." I said, Natalia grabbed onto my arm and wrapped it around her neck, she was carrying me upstairs. Another gunshot was fired at us, it missed Natalia's head my 1 inch, we ran faster upstairs. "The room down the hall we have to go there."

We went to the door and opened in it, I closed the door behind us and locked it. I started pushing heavy objects towards the door, natalia helped. I dialed Lucas number, as soon as he answered i told him what was going on. "Were under attack, I'm wounded but I'm okay. Natalia is fine no harm done. Were hiding right now."

"Give Natalia a gun, Evacuate the building. What room are you in?" Lucas asked, "In the upstairs study."

"In a book titled "Spencer.", theres a injection tracker. Inject one in both of you and run as far as you can." I handed the phone to Natalia and looked for the book, I rummaged through books and finally found it, i opened the "book" and took out the syringes.

Natalias POV
Im scared, I think I'm gonna die. I nearly took a bullet to the fucking head, Mon was rambling on the phone who I assumed was to be Lucas. Mon nodded his head and handed the phone to me before destroying books looking for stuff. "Hello?" I mumbled, "Natalia?" Lucas voice filled with curiosity and worry, "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Lucas, we might die. They are everywhere, gunshots are filling the air. We are next." My voice cracked, I started crying, "Nothing is gonna happen, your gonna be okay. I wont let anything happen to you, not again. Were coming now." Mon came towards me with syringes in his hand, "Turn your head." I looked at him confused, "Come on, hurry before its too late." I turned my head and felt a sharp pain my neck, i screeched. He pulled the needle out and grabbed the other, he injected himself with one.

We heard heavy footsteps come down the hall, doors being slammed open. "Lucas their coming." I whispered, "Take cover." Mon and I his behind the desk with our guns pointed at the door, we heard banging but when they couldn't the door it ceased. It got quiet but we heard beeping, Mon covered my body on the ground with his.

A loud boom was heard and stuff came flying our way. I could hear Lucas screaming my name on the other end of the phone. Mon rolled off of me and went unconscious , men came running in. "Found her!" One of the men yelled, he walked towards me and grabbed onto me and pulled me off the floor, "Let go of me! Don't touch me!" I screamed, "Shut up." I heard a women's voice yell, I knew that voice.

"Why would you do this?" I whimpered.

"Because you took Lucas away from me and you took the title from me, now i want you out this world, but i want Lucas to witness this."

Laila stood in front of me, with the same friendly smirk she gave me since day one. "Fuck you." She frowned me and punched me in the nose knocking me out.

1109 words. Who expected the mole to be Laila?