Early Arrival

Natalias POV
Last week we got an idea for wedding, My mom was making a simple Vanilla cake, Nika was decorating the theme which is ocean blue, and I was doing the flowers, also Lucas and I spent a whole week decorating the new room. We finished building the last bed, well he did.

Tim learned how to walk but he's taking advantage of his new power

Tim learned how to walk but he's taking advantage of his new power. Since he can stand he can reach stuff on the coffee tables and puts everything in his mouth. Lucas was doing a meeting again, Tim laid his little feet on my stomach as he laid asleep in the couch. I rubbed my stretch marks and laid back on the couch. I felt liquid soak my pants and the couch, I'm thinking its my period but I remember.

I flipping pregnant

Can i make it upstairs? Fuck him and that meeting, i picked Tim up and walked up stairs. The contractions started, i paused and rested on the wall and I started counting as I continued my steps. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.....I stopped at 30 and my contractions stopped. I got to the door and pushed it open, everyone looked at me. "Natalia, I'm still doing the meeting." I glared at him.

"Fuck your meeting, we need to go to the hospital NOW!" Tim woke up on the verge of crying, "Lucas lets go, my fucking water broke and your sitting here like an idiot." I walked out the room, I went into our room and grabbed the bag. Lucas came behind me, "Ill get the stuff, just go to car." He took the bag and grabbed Tim, he held my hand until we got downstairs. The contractions started again, i counted and continued to walk, Lucas took the carseat and buckled Tim inside, we rushed to the car.

I got inside, Lucas buckled Tim in and got inside the drivers seat. He sped out of the yard into the road like a madman, I breathing heavily with my legs rested on the dashboard.

Lucas POV
Im speeding down roads, I switched my view from road, to baby, to wife. My heart is flipping shit, Natalia was breathing heavy. She put her legs on the dashboard, "Lucas, i wanna give birth in the car. It fucking hurts." She started to cry, i feel bad. "Hold on kitten, were almost there."

When we got to the hospital, Natalia was already screaming in pain. Tim was crying, i gave him a pacifier and as i rocked him so he can calm down. I called everyone to let them know, I went down the halls looking for the room they bought Natalia. She was laying on the bed, shes calm now. I sat in a chair next to her, the doctors were fixing the monitors.

Dan, Mika, and her parents got here, and Mika bought a yoga ball with her. "How are you feeling?" Rose asked, "Terrible I'm in pain." Natalia stood from the bed, she started to walk around. Mika placed the yoga ball on the floor, "Try it."

Natalia sat on the ball, soon she just started rolling her hips. Her contractions grew longer every hour, soon it was time for her to start pushing. The nurses came in, "You ready?"

"Yes, just get them out." I handed Mika Tim, "You guys wouldn't mind stepping out?" The doctor asked, they left the room wishing us luck. I grabbed Natalia's hand, I kissed her forehead. "You got this." She nodded her head.

"I need you to give me a big push sweetheart." Natalia cried as she pushed, "I can't do it, it hurts."

"You can, just one push kitten." The doctors counted again, Natalia squeezed my hand has she pushed. "We have the head, sweetheart you can do this." Natalia pushed again, the sound of crying erupted the room, "A healthy boy, we need another push for the second baby"

Natalia POV
Im in pain, when the sound of crying filled my ears i forgot about the pain. "We need another push for the second baby, just two big pushes." I did the first push, I'm tired as hell. "One more kitten, you can do it."

"How about you try giving birth to TWO babies, it fucking hurts Lucas!" I did another push and theres the second cry, "Another healthy boy." They cried for a bit, Lucas went to cut the cords. The doctors cleaned the babies and handed us the each baby, Lucas surprisingly had a tear come down his face.

"This one has to be a Nate, he told me himself." Lucas chuckled, "Nate and Chris." The doctors said they would be back so they can put the babies in the Nursery. Mika and Dan came back in along with everyone else. Mon and Dom bought flowers and balloons. "She didn't kill you yet?" Dan questioned, how sounded serious but we all knew it was a joke. I hope.

"I want too, but for now doing the do is off the table." We all laughed except for Lucas, "Are being serious or...?"

"Can i hold him?" My stepped up to Chris(the baby im holding), I gently put Chris in her arms. She cried, of course, "Im going to take a nap, im tired as hell." I stretched and relaxed on my pillow, i fell asleep listening to everyone awe and share comparisons of who as who's look.