WOAH

ANOTHER MONTH LATER
###### POV
     Ive been watching her for two weeks, shes handling the business perfectly but everyday she looks more and more hurt. Natalia has an iron cold stare, she even gained weight. If I weren't smart enough i would assume shes pReGnAnT by how round her stomach is. I cant help but to blame myself, i don't remember much after the attack but I've been on a journey. I recently just woke up from being shot.

I was in her room that night she had the nightmare. She screamed for the names, she even cried. She woke up crying, her hands clutching her stomach as she continued to cry, she does this every night, it hurts. Today, today is the day i will end your pain and suffering.

Im coming home kitten.

Natalia's POV
I was put on bed rest for the day, because of the stomach flu i had. Mika and Baby are begging me to go to the doctor because a stomach flu doesn't last this long.

They aren't wrong but I'm afraid of the results, what if I'm dying? What if I'm pregnant? The last thing i need right now is a baby. All this stress and chaos and not to mention Lucas still missing. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, "Natalia?" I heard on the other side of the door.

"Come in." I replied, Mon and Mika came in. "Your "stomach flu" is back natalia, i think you should really go see that doctor." Mon said, Mika walked to my side of the bed and tugged at my arm. "Exactly, lets go. Were going to the doctor."

"No, i wanna stay here." I mumbled, "No, I already set the appointment." This stupid fuck has nerves, i face palmed myself and stood from the bed dragging my feet to his closet. Im too tired for this shit, I looked for Lucas hoodie and sweatpants. I put them on and walked out the closet. "Let's go." I croaked.

Mon drove and Mika was going on and on about the possibilities of what might happen at the doctor, "T, what if your pregnant? That would explain the throwing up and you getting light headed. Also, who the fuck hot chips with yogurt."

"Don't judge me, I saw someone try it on TV. I wanted to see how it tasted it actually isn't all that bad." I lied, I was craving hot chips and yogurt. I tried it and couldn't stop eating it, "Whatever." Mika laughed.

We arrived at the hospital, "Ill check in and get our "Family" doctor." Mon said, we nodded our heads and sat down. I heard a baby crying, a young lady caught my eye. She looked my age, i walked towards her. Mika called out my name, i ignored her and continued to walk her direction. "May i?"

She looked hesitant but handed me the baby, "Its a boy?" I asked, I cradled him in my arms. "Yea, Timothy." She smiled, the babies crying seemed to settle. "He loves you." She mumbled,  "Im Natalia by the way." I smiled, "Im Cassie." She responded. First time I interacted with someone outside of danger/gang things. We continued to talk, i learned alot about her. Shes a single mom, shes 19, and the father of her baby died sadly in an accident. Timothy has his father name, which makes him a jr. ."Ms. Thompson."

I handed Cassie Timothy and went towards the doctor, "Wait, Natalia. Heres my number, if you need motherly advice or a friend I'm here." Well wasn't that generous, I took the paper and walked to the room. Mika came in with me.

"Good afternoon ladies, What brings you here today?" Dr. Xin asked, "Ive had the stomach flu on and off for the past two months." He nodded, "Have you been sexually active lately?"

"No." I answered, he put the stethoscope in his ear and put it to my heart. "Breath in." I did as told, "Breath out." and i did. "Im gonna need a urine sample darling." He handed be a cup, i swear i hate doing this fuck shit at a appointment. I went to the bathroom and did what i had to do. "Ill be back with the results."

35 minutes later
"Natalia , I got good news." Dr. Xin smiled, "And?...." There was a long pause, "Your pregnant, two months in I believe."  Holy shit, i have a baby. I hate to admit but i seen this coming, Mika was celebrating in the corner. "Im going to be an auntie!" She clapped, "Thank you, sir. We'll be leaving." I said, "Wouldn't you like the ultrasound?" Before i could answer Mika answered for me.

In the car
Mika was showing Mon the ultrasound pictures, "Wow....um, congratulations Natalia?!" Mon said it with excitement yet it sounded like a question, "I cant have this baby, I cant be a single mother, I'm not even ready to have kids." I cried into my hands, "No, your not getting an abortion." Mon said, "You have us for help and what about the girl you met, you can ask her for help." The rest of the car ride was silent.

What am i gonna do?

Natalia as a baby in her stummy, not just any baby, Lucas baby. THE HEIR TO THE NEXT GENERATION, beautiful. Just BEAUTIFUL. Will she get that abortion? And who is coming home?

 Will she get that abortion? And who is coming home?