Babysitting

Lucas POV
"Lucas, i need to talk to you." Natalia said, I nodded and followed her into the kitchen. "Yes kitten, im all ears."

Natalia smiled and continued, "My friend, Cassie, wanted me or shall I us to babysit her her baby while she's at work."

Nope

"Sure." I mumbled, Nooooo, you idiot say no, thats not our kid or responsibility. "What do i get out of this though?" I walked a step closer, "A thank you."

"I want more than that." I groaned, she glared at me. Or not. "It's like a practice baby." Natalia smiled, "Yea, basically." I walked back to the living room, Cassie was straddling her baby. He wouldn't stop crying i guess, "I have to get going or I'm going to be late for work, thank you so much." She handed the baby to me and jet out the door, "Well then."

Natalia came next to me, "Aww, look at you being a daddy. You look like a natural." She giggled, i can be your daddy though. I smiled at my at my own thoughts, "Whats his or her name?" I asked.

"Obviously its a him, his name is Timothy." Natalia picked up his carrier and bad and set it on the couch, she opened the bag. "She left a schedule."

"What does it say?" I asked, "Its his nap time." She said, "You've got this." She ran back into the kitchen, "You have to help me too, you know." I said loud enough for her to hear, Timothy looked at me, its like he knew i was a stranger. This baby had a blank stare, I sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

I looked through the bag to find a pacifier, i put it in his mouth and rocked him to sleep. It took him awhile because every time he dose off he would wake himself my tugging on my shirt. Natalia finally came back with a bag of chips, 2 yogurts. "I got you a yogurt, be grateful because I'm stingy with my yogurt."

I grabbed a pillow and laid Tim on it, he moved a bit but still was sleep. Natalia and I ate the yogurt and watches tv, "Whats next on the schedule?" I asked, "Feed him at 4:50." She said, "That all you princess, I put him to sleep." I stood from the couch and went to call Mon.

Natalia's POV
Its 4:30 and Timothy just woke, i was tickling him the whole time. A babies laugh is the best thing to hear, I looked through the bag and looked for bottles. There were 5 bottles filled with baby milk and baby formula, I heard a knock at the door, "Lucas get the door!" I yelled.

He walked from the hall and opened the door, "Hey Mon." Lucas said, "Wheres the baby?" He knows? Lucas probably told him, "With Natalia." Mon walked towards me, "Hey Mon."

"You look like mother material holding him, Name?"

"Timothy." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
It was 9:30 and Cassie hasn't came back yet, I went upstairs to grab my phone. I called her number but it said the number was out of service. I went to our messages, she already texted me.

Cassie: By the time you read this your realizing I'm never coming back, I'm sorry i put this big responsibility on you. Timothy seemed more happy with you and I couldn't even take care of him. Im pretty sure you'll make a better mother than I can ever be.

"Son of a bitch." I meant that literally, I went downstairs, "Lucas, I need to talk to you." He turned around, more like spun. "Yea?"

"Cassie isn't coming back."

Lucas POV
I TOLD YOU TO SAY NO, but noooooooo you didn't listen.

"She left her son to us, for adoption?" She nodded, "Yea, she figured I could take care of him better than she could."

"Where is Tim going to sleep?" Natalia shrugged, I looked around the room and found a basket. I grabbed a pillow and put it inside the basket. I grabbed Tim from Luna and put him in the basket. "Comfy, it was my idea." I said to Tim, he cant understand me. I put the basket on the couch in the corner of the room. "We have to go shopping tomorrow." I said, she nodded her head.

He cocked block me. Im scolding him in my head.