Sexy chapter

Natalia's POV
I took my shower to get the blood off of me and I put my bloodied clothes in the washer. I liked the feeling of having someone's life in my hands, I feel powerful. Its creepy yet enjoyable.

I changed into my tank top and slipped in my shorts, I cut my lights off and prepared for rest and tomorrow's training.

1:14 am LUCAS POV
I can't sleep, I can't get Natalia and the kiss out of my head.

"It shouldn't have happened." Those words ring constantly in my head, I stood from my bed and walked out of my room. I closed my door silently and walked across the hall to Natalia's room. I opened the door and stood at the door way.

I stalked towards her bed and stood at her bedside, "Luke?" I heard he gentle voice call out my name, "Why are you in my room at 1 in the morning?" She sat up and looked at me, it may be dark but I can still see the shimmering in her eyes.

Fuck it, I pinned Natalia on her bed. "Luke?" I can't stop myself, I crave her touch, I want her, and I want her NOW. I smashed my lips onto hers, she tried to get back up but gave into the kiss shortly after. I let loose of one of her wrist and moved my hands around her waist. We kissed each other hungrily, i kissed along her jaw down to her neck.

I kissed around her neck, giving little bites and sucked on her skin. She panting as she tugged onto my shirt with her free hand, "please." Her voice was soft. Before I knew it we were both stripping out of our clothes. I kissed down her body until I got to her woman area. I started off with one lick, after one taste I couldn't get enough.

How many licks does it take to get to the middle of the tootsie pop?

Well I'm about to know

She tugged lightly at my hair as I felt her release into my mouth. I felt the bulge in my pants grow tighter, just itching to continue. "Do you want to continue this?" She nodded her head, good, because I wasn't looking forward to taking a cold shower. I took off my briefs.

Third person POV(More detail)
Luke put his shaft at Natalia's entrance, he looked up at Natalia. She nodded her head so Luke can proceed, he went in half in an inch. "Holy hell, your tight." Luke groaned, he slowly went in and out, he could feel how tight she was.

Luke quickened his paste, Natalia was biting her lip to prevent her noise to come out, "You don't have to hold it in, let it out." Luke grunted, Natalia let go of her bottom lip and let her noise be heard.

"L-Luke I'm about to c-cum." She moaned out, "Hold it in kitten, I'll let you know when you can release." The faster he went the more the urge to cum she had. Luke turned her around and lifted her ass up, he shoved it in not giving time for her to adjust to his shaft again.

"Can I cum now? I can't hold it." She moaned, Luke pulled into her hair and thrusted into her harder, "Say my name kitten."

"Lu-." Before she could finish Luke smacked her ass hard, "Wrong name kitten." He grunted, "Daddy." He moved deeper inside of her, "You can release kitten, let it all out." Natalia let out a scream as her body shake. Luke came and laid onto the bed with Natalia.

Natalia's POV
I laid on bed, my body feels weak right now. Luke put his boxers on cuddled with me, "Get some rest kitten." He kissed my forehead and closed his eyes. I buried my face into his chest, 'Will I regret this in the morning?' I questioned myself, I fell asleep hoping I would be wrong.