Love you

Lucas POV
I sat by Natalia's bed, i held her hand gently and watched her as she breathed. She looked calm, as if shes been sleeping for weeks. "My beautiful kitten, I've gotten you into the mess. You deserve a better life than to be stuck here with me. I cant lose you, i need you by my side." I single tear ran down my face, "You turned me soft, you have a greater affect on me then you think."

I felt her fingers twitch in my hold, "Natalia?. The hold on my hand was weak. She's trying to respond.

Natalia's POV
Im tired of being in this dark corpse called my body, i can feel someones hand on mines but who. "My beautiful kitten..." I know that voice, Lucas. "I've gotten you into the mess. You deserve a better life than to be stuck here with me. I cant lose you, i need you by my side." I heard a sniffle.

"Aw, he's crying." I tried to open my eyes, but i failed. I tried moving my hands but the most i can do is twitch my fingers. "Natalia?" He noticed my hand twitching against his. I twitched my hands until i grabbed his hand, not as firm as i wanted but its something.

I tried opening my eyes again. Still, i failed. I concentrated on seeing Lucas and seeing light, my eyes opened a little. This light bright as hell, i closed them again and got them half way open this time. I can see the bed and pictures amongst the walls, i closed them again. My eyes are fully open, i turned my head and saw Lucas staring at me. His face was blank as if he couldn't see me right, "Are you just gonna stare or..." My voice hoarse and low.

"You look like shit." I sat up, i sharp pain was on my side. I clutched my side and groaned, "Lay back down your gonna hurt yourself, ill get you some water." He stood from the chair and walked out the room, 'weirdo' i looked around the room. Its so fucking plain in here, he came back with bottled water, he watched me as i drunk water. "Stop staring, its creepy." The door open, Jung and a doctor came into a room.

"Your awake?" Jung and the doctor said in sync. I nodded my head and sipped what was left out the cup, "Speedy recovery." The doctor said.

"Im Dr. Xan, I'm their personal surgeon, doctor, whatever they need medical wise." He shrugged, "Natalia, its finally nice to meet you." Dr. Xan held his hand out, as i was going to shake his hand Lucas grabbed my hand.

"Sorry, i forgot." Dr. Xan did a quick check up. When he finished he pulled Lucas out the room to talk. Jung and I sat in silence as we stared at each other.

"T, if i may ask, why did you kill Jane?" Jung asked, i took in a deep breath and released with a huge sigh. "Um, she threatened me to stay away from Lucas. I told her i wasn't going to so she pulled a gun on me." I clamped my hands together and played with my hands. "We fought until i couldn't keep going, we both had each other at gun point. I got shot first but i missed, the second time the bullet got her chest."

"Why were you in the room?"

"Calling for help, but i didn't reach their in time now did I. I felt weak, the walls were closing in, my vision was going from blurry to black. Hoping I wouldn't die, I was scared but luckily you guys got there."

Lucas POV
Dr. Xan and i went outside after he did the check up. "Shes in good condition, just have her sleep change the bandages and clean the stitches." I nodded my hand, "Is she good for flight?" I asked, he nodded his head.

"Be careful with her, i can see you care for her or lover her but your putting her in danger." Dr. Xan patted my shoulder and walked off. I grabbed my phone and called Mon, He answered the phone, "Long time no speak boss."

"Were going to be coming home early, we had a problem in Korea." I said, "Ill tell you when we get back." I hung up the phone and called my guards, "Pack our bags and get the plane ready were going back home." They nodded their head and left, i pinched the bridge of my nose snd huffed.

I walked back to the room, "Were going back home at midnight." Natalia nodded her head, "Im coming back to NY too, I miss Mika and I wanna help take care of T." I sat next to Natalia's bed and looked at her, "Jung pack your shit."

He left the room, "Ok...Boss." He powered walked out the room, "I love you too." I grabbed Natalia's hand as she stared at me in shock, "Yes, you heard me right."

I small peck on the lips turned into an intoxicating passionate kiss. I cant lose her, and i wont.

#### POV
I knew i couldn't trust Janes snobby ass to do the job, i punched the wall. She was just a rebound anyways, time for the real drama to happen. Natalia, i will have you dead.

"Boss, i got news that they are coming back at midnight. Plan an attack?" Puppet #1 said, "Do what you must, but i want Lucas and Natalia alive for me." I chuckled, Revenge is sweet.