Liar

Natalia POV
Its been a couple of days since Vic has been mugged, she's okay. She sleeps non-stop, i feel bad the for girl. Lucas has been on edge about everything now, i don't know what really happened because no one will tell me. Lucas puts guards on me, i don't walk anywhere anyways. I walked up to the office, "Come in." I shooed the guards away and walking into the office. "Lucas, whats going on?" I asked, Dan and Mon were slouched in there chairs going through footage. Footage of what? "Nothing you should worry about, yours and everyones safety matters in this home." I tatted my foot on the floor.

"Incase you forgot I'm also apart of this gang just like everyone else here, just as important as everyone else here, half of them know so why cant I? Im gonna be the last to know when its too late for me to help." I pouted, i don't care if he's pissed. I have every right to know what the hell is going on, Lucas is such a stubborn ass. "T calm down, he's just trying to keep you out of it for your own safety." Mon implied, he was still scrolling through footage. Dan seemed in some trance as he didn't say anything and his mouth hung open.

"Your taking sides, ill go considering I'm irrelevant in this and I'm getting no answers." Before Mon could speak again I stormed out the room, i went to Vics room to check on her. She sat on the bed with a book in hand, "Hey Vic, how are you feeling today?" I asked, "I can feel them stabbing me in my sleep, but I'm okay." She shrugged, i sat on the bed with her. "Im here for you if you need anything, i don't see why someone would mug a high school student?" She looked at me confused. "I didn't get mugged." She replied.

What?Dan and Lucas told me she got mugged. "What? You didn't get robbed?" I asked shocked, "Natalia i was a message to the gang or a warning, they only let me live because i needed to deliver a message." She was attacked? Im stupid, why would I believe that? Why the hell would they lie about something like that? Im about to beat some ass. "What was the message?"

"War ain't over till your all dead." War? What war? The only war i know of is the thing with Laila, but shes dead.

Lucas POV
We've been looking clip after clip, we didn't spot anything yet and it was pissing me off. "We're getting no where, is it possible they deleted the footage or something?" Dan groaned, i shrugged and continued looking through clips. "What the hell!?" Mon yelled, his eyes looked as if they were gonna pop out of his head.

"What?" I asked, "Look." He pushed the computer towards Dan and I, we looked at the screen. One minute Victoria was walking them she disappeared into an ally. Mon pulled up the ally camera and Victoria shoved against a wall. A lady in all black stood in front of her with her hands behind her back. In her hand was a knife, she grabbed vic by her hair and pulled her too the ground. She stabbed Victoria twice in her stomach area. The video didn't have audio but you can tell Victoria screamed before she passed out.

The lady in black took off her hood, she turned the camera and smiled. "How!?" I yelled, if i wasn't pissed before now i am. A car pulled into the alley way and Victoria was carried in by some guards. The lady looked back into the camera and did the slit throat thing. I slammed the laptop shut, Dan jumped on impact and looked shocked. I cant believe it.

"What are we gonna do?" Mon asked.

"We're gonna fight, we aren't pussies like them."