Attention

Natalia's POV
Lucas said we would go shopping today, for Tim and for me. I found another baby suit in the bag, I put the outfit on him. "Oh my gosh, Tim you look adorable."

Timothys outfit

Timothys outfit

Timothy^

I went downstairs, "Lucas where is Timothy's carseat, "Should be in the living, check the closet."

I looked in the closet downstairs, the carseat was on the top. I cant reach that shit, "Lucas I'm too short." He huffed and walked to the closet, "Short people problems." He mumbled, "Fuck you." He grabbed the carseat, "You ready?" He asked.

"Yurpp." I put the pacifier in Tims mouth and grabbed something for him to chew on while we were there. We walked to the car, i put Timothy in the back seat and buckled him up, "Don't drive fast." I squinted my eyes at Lucas, he rolled his eyes.

"Yea, I know. I cant hurt my queen and princess/prince in your stummy and prince in the backseat."

Lucas POV
We got to the store, Natalia put Tim in the cart. "I just realized we didn't come here planned on what to buy." Natalia smacked her face and sighed, "Fuck it, we can wing it." I pushed the cart into the first isle i saw, Diapers. "Which ones did Cassie get?" I asked natalia.

"I believe....pampers." She said, Kitten tried to reach for the packet. It was too high up, i watched her struggle for a bit because it was cute but then I realized....she got my baby in that little round stummy of her's, don't want both of my kittens getting hurt. "I got it." I grabbed the packet and put it in the cart. "Next." I clapped my hand in the air, Natalia playfully shoved me and smiled. I cant believe i have her to myself, "Formula." Tim made a gurgling sound as he heard that, "You know your foods don't you Timmy." I laughed.

Went isle to isle looking for baby food, "There's alot, which one is it?" I really need to pay attention to products. "Get the Gerber pudding cups and the milk powder, I seen it on TV."

Natalia grabbed the supplies, "Bibs and blankets." We found them, grabbed 4 blankets and 5 bibs. After going isle to isle for what seemed like days, the cart was fool. I didn't know baby supplies cost so much. We are ordering the rest at home so he can have his own room(I suggested this). Tim is getting in my way of having fun.

As the cashier was ringing up all the stuff, Natalia ran off because she forgot the wipes and powder. "Whats it like being a dad?" The cashier asked, I breathed in and took a deep sigh, "Tiring." He laughed.

"I bet, with the constant running around, changing diapers, the feeding." He smiled, "Do you want a family?" I asked, "Yea, just not now. Im still young and i don't have the best job to pay for a family." He shrugged. "You can work for me if you like, you can be one of my guards." He stood there hesitant for a minute, "Its a high paying job." I shrugged, Natalia came back and put the stuff on the counter. "Im tired, i don't know if its the baby or if I'm just lazy but HOLY HELL that was some walk."  She huffed, the cashier and I laughed.

"Congratulations on the pregnancy." He finished ringing the stuff up, after we paid i gave him my card in case he called about the job i got his name and we walked back to the car. We unloaded the stuff and drove home, I'm tired as fuck.
20 minutes of speeding home and not dying when we get there
The men and i carried the stuff inside, natalia wanted to help but she cant lift anything heavy. We only handed her the bags with clothes after that she stayed with Tim in the house.

After we finished, we put everything where they should be. "Before you guys leave i need to you too do research on a guy name William Jones." They nodded their heads and left, Natalia laid on the couch will Timothy laying on her stomach drooling. "Natalia, you can take a nap or relax. Ill take care of him."

"Are you sure?" She asked, "Yea." I held my hands out, she handed me Timothy. "Thank you." She gave me a KISS, not a peck or kiss on the cheek. BUT A LONG KISS ON THE LIPS, "I missed this." I mumbled, she laughed and parted her lips from mine. NOOOOOOOOOO

"Kitten, just a little longer." I whined, she shook her head. "No, I'm tired and you have a baby." She walked away. "So, you have one too." I groaned, she laughed and went upstairs.

"Way to go Tim, your doing your stepdad wrong."

Isn't it wonderful how they have a precious little baby to take care of TOGETHER.❤️