Date

He asked me on a date...me? He could have anyone yet he chose me. "I'll think about it." I stated, he nodded his head and licked his lips, the things this man does to me. "Alright, I want your answer by the end of today babe." I glared at him and walked to my closet as he exited my room.

Lucas POV
I want to take things further with Natalia, I want her to be with me. Just thinking about her kiss other guys pisses me off, she's making me turn soft. She doesn't make feel as bad as I seem, she's making me change for good.

I headed to my office and plopped onto my chair, I sighed as I dialed a "friends" number. "Hey, I'm gonna need you to do me a favor..."

Back to NATALIAS POV😉
I sat in the living room thinking whether I should go on this date, I want to but what if something happens. Niko and I were binge watching all the seasons of adventure time, I miss this show.

Bunny and Mon came into the living room, chatting having the time of their life's. "Hey babes, watchu doin?" Bunbun smiled, he's always has high smiles, "Watching TV dumbass." Baby spat, her voice was so flipping soft and adorable. "Don't have to be harsh." He jumped on the couch between Niko and I while Mon got on the couch like a norm and sat next to me. We watched the tv in silence other than bun buns goofy laughs between every funny scene.

4:30 pm
We were all starting to daze off has we made it through the seasons, baby and bunbun were slumped while Mon and I were almost sleep.

"I'm going home to take a nap." Mon stretched his legs and stood from the couch, as he walked out the door I felt a little tap on my shoulder. "Natalia, come on." I turned around and saw Lucas standing behind me with his hand out,

"You need rest for the date tonight." Lucas smiled, I stood from the couch and walked towards Lucas with my arms out, I'm such a big baby.

He didn't hesitate from picking me up, I rested my head on his shoulder as my nose touched his neck, his cologne was filling my nose. He opened the door to my bedroom and tried to put me on the bed, I didn't wanna detach myself from him. It felt like I was gonna lose him if I let go.

"Lay with me." I hummed, he nodded his head and laid on the bed, "The answer is yes by the way." I sighed, I closed my eyes and focused on going to sleep. Lucas was saying something to me but I dosed off.

Lucas POV
She fell asleep on top of me, with her head in my neck. She fell asleep right after she gave an answer about the date, she won't regret it.

~~~~2 hours later~~~~
Natalia was shuffling around on top of me, I can just feel my dick get hard right now. "Natalia, if you keep moving I'll have to strip you naked and do you right here and right now." I groaned, I opened my eyes as Natalia rolled herself from on me. "Get dressed, we have a date to go to in a bit, pack some clothes too." Natalia shot daggers at me as she watched me leave the room.

"I'll be waiting." I winked and closed the door, now to get rid of my hard.

~~~10 minutes later~~~I got out the shower and put on a good enough suit, I let the tie hang loose around my neck. A grabbed a bag and packed black and white clothing, I grabbed my phone and called Mon.

When he answered he was panting, "Yo?" He said, "Your in charge until I get back." The line went silent.

"Where you going?" He asked, "I got things to do and business too handle." I chuckled a bit...if you know then you know ;).

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, sometime later(felt like a year) Natalia came downstairs, I chose the right dress. "You look beautiful." She looked at her shoes and played with her fingers, "You look handsome."

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yea, where are we going exactly?" She shrugged, "A place." I simply replied.

"Your not gonna kill me are you?" She giggles, her giggle was beautiful. "No." I smiled.

"I'll be killing something else later on tonight." I mumbled, "What?"

I coughed and cleared my throat, "I said nothing." We walked to the car and put our things in the trunk, i opened the car door for Natalia and hoped into the car afterwards.

I hope she loves it.

Talias dress

Lucas tux