News

Y'all see how fast I'm uploading😎I'm making up for the times i didn't upload. I had this planned, thank me later😜 it never occurred to me that i never mentioned their age. Lucas is 24 and Natalia is 19, same age as Cassie.

Natalia's POV
For the past weeks Lucas was helping out alot with my "stomach flu". He says 'He's making up for lost time and trying to get closer with me'. I think I'm gonna tell him tonight, I worry. The girls and I decided we'd go out, Everyone in the house knows, even the guards know except for Lucas. A main reason I have to tell him. We have a code where we just keep saying stomach flu instead of baby.

"Are you still throwing up?" Baby asked, "No it stopped." I said, "In June, your gonna be huge. I cant believe your pregnant." Nika said, "Im surprised Mika didn't get pregnant before me." I laughed, Mika pretended to be hurt. "I cant believe you would say that." We all laughed, "Im ready to go home, I'm tired." I sighed, "No you just cant wait to see your mans." Mika shoved my shoulder. I flipped her off, "When baby?" She winked. I swear I love her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucas POV
Mika texted me and said they were on their way home, she was my way of making sure they were okay. Why is this house to fucking dirty? I picked up some bowls and cups from the living room, how did a sock get here?

I went to our room, she never put my hoodie back, I picked it up, 4 pieces of paper fell from the pocket. One on note book paper and the others look like photo paper. I picked them up, I knew it wasn't a stomach bug. The notebook paper had a number, named Cassie, the others were ultrasounds with her name at the bottom. She has some explaining to do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natalia's POV
The remaining of the day, we watched movies together. 3 couples and one single.
.Mika+Dan
.Mon+ Dominique
.Lucas+Me
.Baby

She didn't mind being the only one single here, we watched predator. Mika and Dan went home because they were getting "Tired", Dominique fell asleep. We let them take the spare room, Baby had something to handle. They left me with Lucas.

"I have something to ask you." I said, "What is it kitten?" Here it goes, "How do you feel about kids?" I asked, "I wouldn't mind having one, Im getting old, I'm 24."

"If your going to tell me your pregnant, I already know." He said, my heart never dropped to my ass so quick. "Are you okay with it?" I asked, "Yea, as long as its you." He kissed my head, I snuggled closer to him. I enjoy these moments. "We have to tell everyone about this, the security level will be raised for your safety, and I want my role back as the king." Lucas said.

"Everyone already knows, the security doesn't need increasing and you got your role back the minute you walked into this house. Im tired of the work anyway." I replied, "Too much stress."

Lucas's POV
After Natalia and i talked, she fell asleep. Her little snores filled the silence, it was adorable. I picked her up and went into our room, I laid her in the bed and laid next to her. She moved onto my chest and groaned, "I love you." I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning
The spot next to me was empty, I checked the bathroom. She isn't there.

She must be downstairs.

I went downstairs and I was correct, she was cooking breakfast and on the phone. "Yea, thats fine. Ill send you the address." I grabbed her waist, which took her by surprise. She jumped but relaxed when she realized it was me, I kissed her neck. Her scent is driving me crazy, honey and vanilla. "Yea I-I'm fine, just zoned out for a minute. Ill see you at 2." She hung up the phone, "Good morning Kitten." I still gave mini kisses on her neck.

"Don't do that when I'm on the phone." She huffed, "Wow, your already bending her over in the sink. How do you think the baby got in the oven in the first place?" I heard someone laugh, "Ted, how about you shut the fuck up or I cut your baby maker off." I laughed and backed away from Natalia, "Damn, thats tuff." I said.

"Lucas, shut up or next." I shut up and backed away from Natalia, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Mon and his girlfriend came downstairs, "Hey everyone." Dominique said, "Hey D, Can you help me please?" Natalia asked, "Sure." Dom power walking into the kitchen and helped Natalia make 4 plates, they set them on the kitchen island. "Aren't you eating?" I asked Natalia, "Hell no, the food would upset my stummy." She rubbed her stomach and grabbed yogurt.

"Meeting at 2." Mon said, "Lucas is taking over on that." Natalia added. Mon nodded, "Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1:45 pm
Natalia's POV
The guys were getting ready while i was getting ready to take care of a baby. They came downstairs and lordt did i wanna take off his clothes right then and there.

He fucking looks good enough too eat!

I bit my bottom lip, I wouldn't be surprised if i was drooling. "You can stop staring, ill give you some later." Lucas winked at me, "Fuck you, i wasn't staring." I totally was, "You don't look to bad yourself." He said eyeing my fit.

"Im literally dressed at my worst

"Im literally dressed at my worst." A knock came on the door, "I got it." I went towards the door and opened it, our allies came to the door. "Queen." The bowed their heads and went inside, "Gentlemen, today the king will be taking the lead." Lucas came behind me, "I hope you didn't give my kitten a problem, everyone seemed to be shocked that Lucas returned. "I don't like to repeat myself." His voice raised, "No sir." They replied.

That turned me on. They went to the meeting room, before i closed the door Cassie was walking towards the porch with her baby in a carrier, "Natalia, you have a mansion for a home."

"Come in." Cassie walked inside the house, we went into the living room. "Sorry it took awhile to call, I've been going through things. Would you like something to eat or drink?" She shook her head, "No, I'm fine."

"Thank you for babysitting Timothy for the night, i was carried on with work and my mom being...well my mom." Cassie sighed, "Its fine, i didn't mind. Ill have to talk to my boyfriend about it." Timothy started to make gurgling sounds and reached out for me, "This is almost like baby practice." I unbuckled him from his carrier and picked him up, i sat him on my lap. His little legs kicked as he tugged at my shirt.

30 minutes later
The men that was in the meeting with Lucas left from upstairs, "Who are they?" Cassie asked, "Our neighbors, They decided to have the meeting at our house today."

"Men, i want you guys to keep up the progress."  Lucas said, "Lucas, come here."

"This is Cassie, the girl i was on the phone with and the is her son Timothy." He waved at her, "Ni-Nice to meet you Lucas, Natalia told things about you. She loved you, alot."

He didn't need to know that Cassie.

"Lucas, i need to talk to you." I pulled him to the kitchen.

1308 words, I had to stop😂but any way. Im updating so much, i stayed up so could finish writing this. Your welcome