Home sweet home

Natalia's POV
Mon parked the car in the garage, I'm still in shock about the pregnancy. We got out the car and headed to the door, "Did you guys leave the front door open?" Mon asked, "No, I remember closing it on our way out." Mon walked into the house, "Stay behind." Mika said, she followed behind Mon, there was only silence. "Mon....Mika, are you guys okay?"

I walked inside the house, the living room was empty. I slowly walked towards the kitchen, Mika came out before I could enter, "Don't go inside." She had tears running down are her face, what the hell is going on?

"Is Mon alright?" She didn't answer me, "Mika?" She still didn't answer, I pushed her out the way and ran towards the kitchen, I heard talking.

"Where is she?" That voice, "You answer my question first, where the hell have you been? Everyone has been looking for you, not to mention the girl who fucking loves you is hurt. You left us, you look in no shape or form to have been kidnapped, So were you laying low? Were you even gonna come back!?" Mon sounded hurt, "Where is Natalia?" That cant be him, its another dream. "Fuck you." Mon said.

I walked behind Mon and tapped his shoulder, his fist unclenched. "Wha-!" He sentence was cut short when I hugged him, "Kitten?" Its him,   Its almost like my body had a mind of its own, I let go of Mon and faced my nightmare.

"Lucas?" Mon wasn't lying when he said he's in shape of form to have been kidnapped or hurt, he looks clean.

Lucas POV
I stepped foot in my home, the home i haven't returned to since I've got shot. The house doesn't have that manly smell too it, it smells like a real home. It feels comfortable here, at ease. I heard a car and doors shut, voices filled the quiet air. "Did you guys leave the door open?" I recognized Mons voice, "No, I remember closing it on my way out." Mika, her voice high pitched as ever, I heard footsteps running inside the house.

Mon was the first to enter the kitchen, we stared at each other. He looks pissed, "Lucas, where the hell have you been? We looked for you, I assumed you were dead." Mika came into the kitchen, tears filled her eyes as soon as she saw me, "You fucking bitch, You've had us worried." She turned around and she left with her tears falling from her eyes. Where is my queen? My kitten? I wont answer anyones questions until i see my queen?

"Where is she?" I asked, Mon was taken aback. "You answer my question first, where the hell have you been? Everyone has been looking for you, not to mention the girl who fucking loves you is hurt. You left us, you look in no shape or form to have been kidnapped, So were you laying low? Were you even gonna come back!?" Mon sounded hurt, his fist balled up. "Where is Natalia?" I asked again, if he doesn't answer i will shoot his fucking head off.

"Fuck you." Mon spat, a small form approached behind Mon, they tapped his shoulder. He turned around ready to argue with who interrupted him, the embraced him in a hug. His fist now unclenched, he seemed relaxed. Wait a minute. I know that hair, i know the skin, the hoodie she had on, i know.

"Kitten?" Theres been a pause of silence before she spoke, "Lucas?" She let go of Mon and stepped around him, she studied my features. The same cold look she had when she worked was the same cold look she gave me. Im studying to her to see if if i can read her emotions, the only thing i see is joy and pain. She was too busy eyeing me to notice i was approaching her, she looked so small wearing my clothes, the fit her loosely, her hair in a down ponytail. I hugged her, her body stiffened.

She hugged me back and buried her head in my chest. "I missed you Lucas, you left me, you left US." She cried, "I'm sorry and i wont do it again."

She continued to cry until she couldn't no more, her body eventually went limo in my arms. "Mon, ill be back to answer your questions." I picked Natalia up bridal style and carried her to our room. I kissed her forehead and went back downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the living room, Mon, Mika, Dan, Baby, and some guards were all seated. Some seating some standing, "Where have you been?" Mon asked, "I don't know exactly where I've been, i woke up two weeks ago."

"What happened?" Dan asked, "Laila shot me, I remember seeing her take Mon and Natalia. I was losing alot of blood, I remember walking somewhere but then I blacked out." I said, "How long was i gone?" I asked, "Two months." Mon and Mika responded.

TWO MONTHS, i've been gone for two months. I knew i was gone but I didn't know i was gone gone. "What have you been doing for those two weeks?" Baby asked, "Watching, i was worried to come back. I was brought back when I noticed the heart broken and i felt like i was killing her." They nodded their heads, "You and T have alot of things to catch up on." Mika said.

Mon glared at her, "What?" I asked, "She means nothing by that, shes just being IDIOTIC." Mon said, Mika rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Dan lets go home." Mika sighed, "What are guys married?" I laughed, "No, his girlfriend?" They left the house.

What all did I miss?