Home

Natalia POV
"We're going to take off." Lucas said, I nodded my head. I was going to sit down but he grabbed me by wrist and pulled me to his body.

"And where do you think your going princess?" He whispered in my ear, "To my seat." I was going to walk away but he pulled me closer. "No princess, I didn't forget that little stunt you pulled at dinner." He nibbled on my ear making my knees buckle, he picked me up bridal style and carried me a room. How big is this fucking plane?

He opened the door and dropped me on a counter, the room had an huge bed, a desk, and a closet. He's living luxury. He locked the door and stared at me for a bit, "Lucas?" He smirked at me, it wasn't a cute smirk more sinister. He walked towards me leaving no space between us, "Lucas?" He smashed his soft lips into mine, it took a while for me to react before I kissed him back.

His hands rested on my hip, the kiss got more aggressive. One of his hands reached the top of my dress, he unzipped it in a hurry. "Strip." He said between the kiss, I took off the dress. He picked me up and laid me in the bed, he took off his suit. He only had on his boxers, he had his in his hands. He kneeled in front of me, "let me see your wrist." I showed him my wrist, he began tying my hands up.

'He's about to fuck me up, I am so dead.' Lucas laughed, "What?" I questioned, "You said i was about to fuck You up, you aren't wrong." He grinned. "Lay down." I partly crawled to the bed and laid down, "Spread 'em." I tilted my head confused, rolled his eyes and slid off my underwear. He opened my legs and dived between my legs. I gasped at the sudden roughness his tongue has on my clit.

We continued to fuck until I couldn't take no more. Lucas didn't seem tired not one bit but me...I'm about to faint from all the climaxing I just had. "I'll be back, aleumdaun cheonsa." He pecked my lips and left the room in his boxers, my eyes were feeling heavy and im feeling weak on energy. I closed my eyes and drifted into an heavy sleep.

A Korea flight later😂

I squinted my eyes opened as I stirred a bit in the bed, my bare chest touched the silk on the sheets. The plane felt like it was no longer in motion. I sat up from the bed and scratched my messy hair.

'Where the fuck is lucas?' I thought I stood from the bed and looked for clothes I can easily slip on. I picked up Lucas dress shirt and put it on, I feel like I look sexy. I grabbed his tie and put it on. On one of the doors was a mirror, I looked in the mirror before I marched out.

Lucas stood at the planes door talking to a man in an all black suit. "Lucas." I called out, he turned around and smiled, he whispered some words to the man and walked towards me. "How did you sleep and are you sore?" He kissed the top of my head. "I slept good and no I'm not sore." I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Well I didn't do my job right, the car awaits us so let's go." He grabbed my hand but I pulled back, "I'm not dressed." I stated, "You look good to me, I can easily take it off whenever the time is needed." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car, the man in the suit opened the passenger door. Lucas set me in, the door closed and Lucas got in the drivers side.

"Where we going?" I asked, "Somewhere." Lucas grinned, "Your gonna kill me, not now I'm only 18." I sighed, "I'm not gonna kill you." He huffed. He drove off the private lot into a forest road.

The moonlight shined over the trees and the stars shined above, it was beautiful. We kept driving on this road for 10 minutes until buildings with shining lights and people walking the side walks. I was mesmerized by the colorful lights.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Lucas voice bought me out of thought, "Yea, one of a kind." I smiled, he returned the smile, "Glad you think that." He turned into a road, it looked like a neighborhood. The houses had gates some where big and some small. They were all still pretty. Another road with trees came upon us.

He turned on a road into the forest, bumpy ride but worth it. A house with an open green field was outside, it was pretty big. At least it doesn't look like a maze. He parked on an area padded with concrete and around were stones, there was another car parked here, a red lambo. Does someone else live here?

I followed him out the car to the door, he unlocked the door and went inside. The house had an comfortable vibe.

"I'm home!" Lucas yelled, I looked at him confused until he counted down with his fingers as soon as he got to one and tall guy came from the stairs. "Lucas, good to see you brother." The guy embraced him in a bone crushing hug, "Nice to see you too Jung." Lucas patted Jung's back and pushed him off.

Jung's eyes settled to me and he smiled, "and who might the diamond be?"

"My girlfriend" Lucas grinned, I rolled my eyes, "My names Natalia." I smiled.

"Natalia is such a beautiful name, my names Jung." He smiles, if I didn't like Lucas I would be on Jung's dick right now. "It was nice meeting you but I need to get home for tomorrow vocal and choreography lessons." He waved a goodbye and left the house. "Nice guy, really handsome, why can't you be like him?" I grinned.

He rolled his eyes and after 10 minutes he really figured out what I meant, "Are you saying I'm not handsome?" He walked towards me as a giggled. This is gonna be a long night.