No attachments

Lucas POV
I woke up in Natalia's bed, I looked to my left side and saw her asleep. Natalia's soft brown skin was on display as she left on her stomach, her hair was a mess. I stood from the bed trying not to wake her up, this shouldn't have happened and it won't happen again. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed, I walked out the room and took a sigh of relief. "Ahem." My head snapped up as Bunny and Laila were standing in the hallway looking at me. "What?" I shrugged.

"Why are you leaving talia's room at 8 in the morning?" Bunny asked, "That doesn't concern you, don't you have work to do and people to be killing." I shooed them off, bunny rolled his eyes and walked downstairs, Laila glared at me and trailed behind bunny.

"Jesus." I mumbled, I walked into my room and took my clothes off as I walked into bathroom. I regret fucking her yet I feel like I deserved it. I turned the shower water on and waited for it to get steamy hot. I stepped in let the steam and hit water consume me.

Natalia's POV
I felt cold air brush against my back, I opened my eyes and laid onto my back. I snapped out of my sleeping state as I could feel this cover touching every inch of my bare skin. I'm fucking naked. I pinched the bridge of my nose, I really slept with my boss. 'Stupid fuck' This shouldn't have happened I don't regret because I liked every bit of it but now shit might be awkward. After all I am just a seductress, I walked out of bed and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked like total shit.

I brushed my hair and pinned it into a ponytail, I looked at my skin as I noticed I had big purple bruises around my body. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, I walked out the bathroom and put on my sports bra and basketball shorts. I looked in the dresser mirror and took out some makeup, before I could apply make up in my skin a knock came from my door.

"Come in!" I yelled, the door swung open and Luke stood at my door frame for a sec before he closed the door. My heart beated hella fast in my chest. "Need something, I took out a makeup brush and applied a little contour around my neck. (I don't know shit about makeup so if I get it fucked up don't judge okay.)

"I need to talk to you about last night, it shouldn't have happened. It won't happen again, after all I'm your boss and your nothing but my seductress or employer." Lucas stated, you could hear how serious his voice was. I don't know why but this seemed to pain me in my heart, I was thinking this yet it just hurts. "Ok, it won't happen again Boss." I looked back in the mirror and went back to applying make up.

Back to Lucas
I knocked on the door, "Come in!". I opened the door to see Natalia covering the bites I gave her, was she embarrassed? She stopped applying the make up on her neck and she looked at me from the dresser mirror. "Need something?" She asked, "I need to talk to you about last night, it shouldn't have happened and it won't happen again. I'm your boss and you are nothing to me but an seductress or my employer." I stated, her face drowned up, its hurts to say it but I can't be involved in with her. She'll end up hurt or worse, Dead.

"Ok, it won't happen again Boss." She nodded, she looked back into the mirror and applied the make up. She didn't look back as I exited the room, "I'm so fucked." I mumbled as I walked down the hall,

Training time
I watched Natalia train in the fields with Laila then Mon, she's actually a good fighter. Natalia takes her training a lot more seriously now. I sat down in the office continuing to do my paperwork and dealing with our next ship deals and drug cartel. Baby and bunny came into my office, "We have news boss." I looked up from my papers and stared at bunny, "And..."

"We, well I heard that some random guy is planning an attack at our strip joint later on tonight. He wants our strippers Luke." Bunny sighed. "Welp, looks like we have a mission."