Family

Lucas POV
Natalia has an appointment later on the day, were checking on the baby and seeing if we can find out the gender. Whilst, she is trying to plan a family day out with us. She invited Mon, Mika, Dan, Nika, Dominique , and two guards. Ted and Matt. I told her to basically just invite the whole gang, she nearly killed me with a shoe for a small comment. Timothy is growing to quickly he, he crawls now and tries to say words.

Im trying to teach him how to walk but kitten thinks he not ready.  Everyone met at the house, we packed a specific for Tim. "Where are we exactly going?" Ted asked, "Your asking the wrong person, ask kitten." Natalia came back with the bag and Tim screaming baby language. "The park and zoo nothing major, plus all of have our boo friends. So if you want romance, have at it." Natalia walked outside, "Lets go kids."

We walked outside, Natalia, Tim, and i rode in the sane car. Mika, Dan, Mon, Dominique rode in the same car. Nika and the guards rode together. Natalia buckled up Tim and got into the passenger side, we drove to the zoo first.

We bought our tickets, The couples(M+D2x) left us, they wanted a moment together. While we stuck together, "I wanna see the bears!" Ted smiled, "How ironic, your name is Ted. Like teddy bear." Matt laughed, "Bruh, you are made corny. Matter of fact, just shut up the whole time we here." Ted joked. We all laughed at how Matt got easily offended. We ended seeing the bears, "He dumb thick, look at that butt." Natalia smiled, we all looked at her funny, "He not thick, he just fat." Natalia rolled her eyes.

"Tim, you see the bear." Natalia picked him up from the stroller, he hummed and started making high pitch noises. She placed him back in the stroller and we continued walking.

Natalia's POV
We saw the tigers, birds, Monkeys, and my favorite part, snakes. We went the aquarium side of the side. The room was glowing blue and green it was pretty. Surprisingly they had pirañas and sharks inside. Tim liked looking at the fishes swim around, his little eyes followed as many as he could. "Ba buh!" Tim yelled, he caught the attention of some other people. As we were walking out the area a young couple approached us.

"May i help you?" I asked, "We wanted to compliment your kid. He's very cute, we are expecting kids of our own." Awed at how cute they were, why cant Lucas stubborn ass love me like he loves her. "Were expecting another as well." Lucas smiled, "How far along are you?" They asked, "4 months, it gets tiring." I laughed, they laughed along with me, "We must get going, Congratulations and have a good day." Lucas smiled, they said the same and we parted ways. I thought about how cute they were, I adored them.

"Im getting hungry." Nika groaned, we all nodded our heads. We went to the nearest booth they were selling hot dogs and fries along with other junk food. I got fries, i unbuckled Tim from the stroller and sat him in my lap, I took off the bag and grabbed his milk, i put it up to his mouth and waited for him to drink. He held the bottle with his little hands, "Lucas, feed me a fry." A grabbed a fry and put up to my mouth, i gobbled it down and i moaned at how hood they taste, Lucas glared at me.

I smiled innocently and continued feed Tim, when be stopped drinking I ate my fries. "Some call the lovely couples, I'm ready to go to the park." Lucas took Tim from my hands and burped him, "They're at the gates waiting." Matt said, we stood up and threw away our trash. "Lets go." Lucas wanted to push Tim, we went to the cars and went to the cars. Everyone was going to meet us there, we stayed at the zoo longer than we should've so went to the doctor.

We got checked in and waited for Dr. Xin to come in, "Natalia, you ready?" He smiled, he grabbed the jelly and the wand. He turned on the monitoring screen. "This is always exciting." We laughed at Lucas comment, he did the usual. The babies heartbeat was stronger and you could see his jelly bean like body on the screen. "I believe i can find out the gender, would you like to know?" He asked, we nodded our enthusiastically. He moved the wand around, "He has his legs crossed." The doctor rubbed my stomach for awhile until i felt butterflies. "There we go.....seems your having a...."

At the park
Lucas and I strolled the park, while Tim talked in his baby language. It was cute, "Are you excited about knowing the gender?" I asked Lucas, he has the same dumb smile on his face since we left. "Im more than excited, words cant describe how happy i am. Its even better because i have you carrying our lovely child. He stopped and turned towards me, i looked turned and looked up at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, i pecked him on the lips. "Its gonna be hard taking care of newborn babies, considering we got one right here." I picked up Tim and kissed him on the cheek, "Our family already started."

Tim kept mumbling until he finally got his word out, "Momma dad." Im crying, "He said his first words and i was the first to come out."

We sat in the park for awhile before we all decided to go home. Im tired and Tim already fell asleep. When we finally got home i put Tim to bed after i bathed, changed and fed him. I went into our room and took a shower and went to sleep. Lucas was already laying there, "I felt like i was at home again." Lucas looked at me for a bit, "Would you like to see your parents?" Lucas asked.

"Are you serious? Yes, but what am i gonna tell her or explain to her this!" She pointed to her stomach, "Well, figure something out." I snuggled next to him. I really fell in love with my kidnapper.

Life is weird.