Mourn the lost

Lucas POV
I was in shock when i saw Vic get shot, Laila stood up and grabbed Natalia by her hair. She grabbed the knife and held it at Natalia's throat. I saw the bit of blood run down her neck. I aimed straight for the head.

And I never miss.

I shot the first bullet but who shot the other, we looked around and saw no one with the guns drawn. Laila fell back, I rushed to kitten and saw her eyes closed as she cried. I hugged her and kissed her forehead, "War is over, no one can hurt you." I said in a hushed tone, "Get Victoria help before its too late." I ordered, some guys rushed to her side. They added pressure to the wound while Mon called the medic.

"Mika take her home, while we deal with the rest." I said, they nodded their heads and walked Kitten to the cars and they drove off. I rushed to Vic's side, her face paled. "Sir, I'm grateful you took me in and treated me like the person i am." She mumbled, tears formed in her eyes. "Hang in there, Mon!" He looked panic as he still talked on the phone, "They wont get here until 20 minutes or so." He explained. "We don't have 20 minutes!" I yelled.

"It's okay sir, thank you." She looked at the sky the grip she once had on her shirt was loose. "Victoria?" I cursed in my head, we lost her. "Inform the lost of our people to their families if they have one and just burn these guys along with their 'boss'." I announced.

Natalia's POV
A car was parked outside the gates, i looked around my surroundings. In the tree's a guy looked at what was used for a battlefield. As he turned around i made eye contact with Blondie, he waved goodbye and walked further into the forest.

When we got home I immediately went straight into my room, i cried their until I couldn't cry anymore. Empty sobs just filled the room, I felt pain in my stomach. I rubbed my stomach and stood from the bed. "Mika!" She looked at me with worry in her eyes. "I think theirs something wrong with the ba-." Before i could speak anymore i blacked out. Today just keeps getting worse.

Im sorry this chapter was short, but i really am gonna start leaving you guys with cliff hangers of some sort. I realized i didn't give the babies gender yet.