Wait

Natalia's POV
I see the dark, I'm running. I need to find my way out. I look around, i feel as if my eyes are closed. "SOMEONE, HELP ME!" I scream, i hear a ticking sound in my ears. My body collapses onto the floor, "Please, help me." I cried, my voice has gone horse.

All of a sudden I'm falling, I'm falling in a pit of blackness. A dark deep pit of nothing. My body seems to be falling forever.

Someone help me

Lucas POV
We carried Natalia to the hospital, our private doctor was waiting for our arrival. "Jung drive faster!" I screamed, Jung is in panic. "Im going as fast as I can." We weaved around cars, ignoring all red lights. I kissed Natalia's forehead, "Hold on, don't leave me."

Jung stopped at the hospital, I rushed out the car holding Natalias fragile body in my arms. "Dr. Xan!" I yelled his name as I entered the hospital, everyone looked at me as if i was a mad man. He came rushing in with a stretcher, I laid her down gently.

"I will get her into surgery immediately." Xan and other doctors began checking on Natalia as they rolled her down the hallway. "Were losing her, pulse is fading." Another doctor held me back as i was about to enter the surgery room, "Sir you cant go in." I looked down at her and turned around. I stormed out the hospital, i sat on the bench outside with my hands in my palms.

I cried.

I cried until i couldn't no more, i cant imagine losing someone i love so much. Yes, i love her. I couldn't even tell her this because i don't want her to get hurt, to late for that. If Natalia didn't kill her I would've done that shit myself for hurting her. She doesn't deserve to be in this kind of life, shes so sweet and pure. I took her normal life from her. Im a selfish prick.

A gentle pat was on my shoulder, I looked up. Jung looked down on me. "Shes a fighter, shes gonna be okay Lucas. Focus on the positive right now."

That night i didn't leave the hospital until the doctors came back. "Lucas." Dr. Xan called out my name as he held the clipboard in his hand. "Is she okay?" I asked.

He looked up at me, "Shes fine, her vitals now steady. Shes still fragile, right now shes unconscious. You can see her if you want, room 112."

Shes okay, shes the charm i don't want to let her go. I cant let her go, i need to make her mine. I cant imagine someone else having her or me losing her...not again.