Known

Natalia's POV
Baby and Mika left, it was getting dark out so I decided to go to bed. I turned off the TV and the remaining lights in the house. I put on Lucas shirt and laid down, darkness consumed me.

3 hours later
I heard the sound of the door closing, I opened my eyes a bit. "Lucas?" I mumbled, he stood where the door was. I couldn't see anything but his shadow, "Come lay down with me." I stretched and patted at the empty spot around me, i heard shuffling and movements. "Lucas?" I sat up and looked around, that wasn't him. There were two other guys in the room, i moved my hands behind the pillow looking for my knife. I gripped it and moved it to my leg.

"Come with us, we won't hurt you as long as you cooperate." I would find this settling if i knew they weren't trying to kidnap me. Im pregnant, my chances of escape are slim. I stood from the bed they looked at my stomach, "Shit, boss didn't say anything about this." Boss? One of them walked up to me and tried grabbing my hands. I pushed the knife forward and stabbed in the side. "Little bitch stabbed me." He grunted, the other two came at me. I will do anything to protect my unborn, one of them grabbed my arm with the knife while the other stood behind me. He choke-hold me while they disarmed me.

After he disarmed me, he punched me in the nose. I felt dizzy, "What the fuck!" One of them yelled, "What?" There voices started to fade as i lost consciousness.

Sometime later
I woke up on the floor in a cold room, seems familiar to me. I heard voices come to my area, "I swear, that bitch greedy for love." The other scoffed I touched my nose, it isn't broken just sore.

The door opened, three large guys came in and stared at me. One guy was blonde with green eyes, the other had brown hair his eyes were brown, the other had red hair with a huge cut where his eye is. Reminds me of scarface, "Natalia, we aren't here to hurt you but if you cooperate we wouldn't have to worry about it." Scarface approached me, "Don't stab me this time." He laughed, i stood up and fixed the shirt, they cuffed my hands together. "These are required, sorry." Blondie said, we walked away from the cell room and up some stairs. I nearly fell each step but they were behind me pushing me each step. The housing area was empty. The doors opened to the back door, 50 men or less were outside armed. Pathway emptied for us to walk through. I heard yelling, "I have that bitch here! Im better than her, we could've ruled together. What does she have that i don't!?" Laila yelled, "A soul, dignity, bravery, and beauty." Lucas said, I finally got to the area Laila looked at me. Her burned skin made me wanna throw up, i looked away and looked at Lucas. He had a beard growing in, i looked at everyone else. "Give us back our queen!" One yelled, they chanted my name. I feel special.

"You got this bitch pregnant! That baby could've been mines, OURS!" A tear streamed down her face, she gripped me by my air and pulled me to the ground. My hand restrained so I couldn't fight back, i screamed in pain as i was pulled to the ground. "If I couldn't have you, then she wont either." She pulled a knife from her pocket and aimed straight towards my baby. My eyes widened in horror, I couldn't protect them. I waited for impact but nothing happened, I opened my eyes and Laila was tackled to the grown, "Victoria!" She didn't stop fighting despite my calls for her, "Shoot!" Lucas yelled. Gunfire rung of, ladies and gentlemen started dropping like flies.

Victoria had the upper hand, she got the knife and was about to stab Laila. There was a brief pause in her action before she slumped over, Vic was shot right in front of my eyes. Scarface shot her, A tear ran down my face as I screamed her name, Lailas side had a couple of guys left. Vic was bleeding out on the ground, the gunfire shots stopped.

"Now its your turn." Laila held the knife at my throat drawing a little bit of blood by the pressure she added. A two gunshot rang through the air.

POW MFKING POW and it was over just like that.😏