Chapter 13: Making His Escape

*the next week*

     "Hold him!" I heard the leader bark. I screamed as one of the other dogs held me down. I cried out as the leader mounted me again. Nobody could hear me. I was too far away for anybody else to hear. The leader smirked and went faster.
     My fears had come true. It did happen again. Why were they doing this to me. It gave me anxiety. I knew I had to get away from here. But how? I started to run off as the leader got off of me, but he stepped on my tail. "LET ME GO!" I yelled. "Oh no. I can't do that." "NO YOU LET ME GO! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? IM JUST A PUPPY!" "But you don't understand do you? We do stuff like this to puppies who are left alone. Where are your parents?" He looked at my face and smirked again. "Oh! Are they dead? Oh you poor thing." he taunted pushing me.
     The other dogs surrounded me. I flattened my ears and did what I did best: run away. I didn't want them to catch up with me. They would rape me again. And then probably kill me. I was very skinny. They had starved me in that week. I didn't have any water either. I thought of how to evade them. I finally came to an idea. Maybe I could just hide somewhere and trick them. Yeah. That'll work.
     I kept running until I ran under a truck. "Where's he go?" asked one of the dogs. "Great! We lost him!" the leader growled running off, his pack following close behind. I sighed with relief. Finally. I was away from them. But I can't stay here forever. What do I do? Where am I supposed to go? Was this just my fate? I started crying again. I hope Holly and Brownie are faring better than me.....cause I'm just a victim of sexual harassment.......