Chapter 26: In the Middle of the Night

(There is a mating scene in this chapter, so you have been warned. Also this chapter may be a little short.)

[Avery's POV]
I was asleep laying next to Night. Either everyone else was asleep too or they were out somewhere cause the trailer was silent except for the sounds of me and Night breathing. I was in a dream where everything was made of sweets and goodies. I ran around eating everything I could. It was so good that I didn't want it to end. And if it did, I wanted to have the dream again the next time I would go to sleep. I smiled as I slept. Little did I know that I was in heat.

[Night's POV]
I was in the middle of a dream. It was a pleasant dream. Nott good but Nott bad either. I kept sleeping until something snapped me awake. I opened my eyes. It was still dark out. Then I smelt something strange. I looked over at Avery. He was in heat, but I didn't think he knew it yet. I smirked. I couldn't resist it. I went over to Avery and mounted him, going to town.

[Avery's POV]
I was still asleep when I felt something. I moaned as I felt something go inside of me. It then got faster. I moaned louder and woke up. I looked up to see Night on top of me. He went even faster harder and deeper. I moaned even louder. Some strays walked in, and Night growled, getting off. I watched as he and the strays snarled at each other. They fought, but Night won, chasing them all away. I rubbed up against him as he came back in the trailer, and he mounted me again, going to town.