Chapter 19: This Funny Feeling

*a few months later*

     I woke up next to Night. The three of us, Me, Night, and my dad, all decided to move into the yellow trailer. Amycus didn't mind our company much. In fact, he welcomed us in. That wasn't normal for him though. He's never this generous. But we're his friends after all.
     It was daytime, and I could hear the birds chirping. I stretched and decided to go for a little walk. I was cautious of other dogs fearing they might try to pull something fishy. But some of them just kept following me whining and eagerly wagging their tails. I looked back at them and tilted my head. Why are they following me around like this? What's going on?
     I kept on going and soon attracted even more unwanted attention. Even more dogs were following me. I whined a bit starting to pick up the pace. And they were chasing me. I decided that the best thing to do was just turn back home. So I did with the dogs still on my trail. I ran inside closing the door. "What's wrong Son?" My dad asked yawning and stretching. "I was out for a walk, and these dogs just start following me. It was creeping me out, and I don't know why they were following me." Night looked up.

              *the next day*

     I woke up at night. I panted. But it wasn't even cold outside. I pinned my ears back whining. I snuggled closer to Night. Real close. I rubbed my cheek against his, and I saw him smile in his sleep and then waking up. "Ave's What is it?" he asked looking at me and tilting his head. I didn't say anything but just kept rubbing up against him, whining and licking his cheek.
     But seriously. What is this strange behavior? I've never experienced anything like this. I've never felt like this. What's going on? I can only guess though......