Chapter 20: The Mating Session

(This is gonna be in Avery and Night's POV.)

                   [Avery's POV]
     I kept whining and rubbing up against Night. We had already gotten everybody else out of the trailer. I watched as Night shut the door and smirked walking back over to me. I continued to rub up against him and lick his muzzle.
     He smirked and then kissed me using a lot of tongue. I instantly kissed him back letting out a moan. He smirked yet again and began to grind against me. I moaned again but louder this time.

                  [Night's POV]
     I smirked as I closed the door and then walked over to Avery. I felt him rub up against me and then lick my muzzle. I didn't hesitate. I kissed him. Using a lot of tongue. I felt him kiss me back, and I smirked and started grinding against him. He moaned loudly.
     I grinded harder against Avery. He kept moaning. I then got off, and then I mounted him going to town hard and fast. He moaned constantly, and I cummed inside him. Then we knotted.

                  [Avery's POV]
     I kept moaning as Night began grinding harder against me. He got off but then mounted me again and then started going to town hard and fast. I moaned constantly. He cummed inside of me, and then we knotted. I still didn't understand what that feeling was. I now know that it lead to mating. What if this happens again? I didn't need to think on that. I already knew what was going to happen.

(My apologies for making this chapter so short. XD)