Chapter 12: A New Kind of Danger

It was a very tough time. I lost my home, and now I lost my way. I went down the hill. I could still faintly smell the wolf dog(see I corrected it XD). I was still terrified though. I still wondered why he stared at me that way. I whined walking down the streets. My stomach growled. Hopefully Holly and Brownie were ok and Danny and Makayla too.
     The sky then began to darken. Then came the rain. It rained pretty hard. My fur instantly became soaked. I shivered as I went to find a shelter. I hid under a trailer in the carnival. I yelped as thunder sounded. I never came out from under the trailer and kept waiting until the storm stopped. And when it did I went out to at least find something to eat.
     But here's the thing: I don't know how to survive out here. I've spent my whole life in captivity. How am I supposed to find food when I am used to a human feeding me? And what about water? This was gonna be harder than I thought.

               *a week later*

     A week had passed. It was getting harder for me to get up. I still hadn't managed to find food or water. I was walking up a hill when I saw this group of dogs. I stopped as they came closer to me. I whined. "Hey look at this guy. Isn't he just precious?" One of them,which I'm assuming was their leader, said snickering. I tried to run. "Get him boys." I tried to run faster as the dogs ran after me.
     I yelped as one of the dogs tackled me holding me down. I yelped and struggled to get free. The dog leader smirked and mounted me going to town. Rather hard too. I yelped as I felt his dick penetrate me. I finally managed to free myself and then ran for it. "After him." The dogs chased me again. The same dog that tackled me grabbed my scruff. I kicked and screamed as he brought me back to his leader. "Good. I think we'll hold him hostage for a while," he said looking at me and smirking.
     They took me back to their home where I was put in a cave area guarded by two of the subordinate pack members. I laid down and cried. This has never happened to me before. But it was terrifying. It made me scared that this may happen again. Nighttime awaits....

(I warned y'all in the introduction didn't I? Well here you are. Can't say I didn't warn you. XD)