Chapter 1: Betrayal

Third Person POV 

It was a gloomy day, the wind breaking the tree lines as leaves flew. It was all peaceful until screams were heard. In a kingdom of Vale, there was a warehouse, harboring 15 white fang members. All 14 surrounding one. A red bull faunas and cat faunas stood as the others surrounded one of their own. 

Adam: It was a shame that losing you. Y/N. 

Y/N: We agreed upon to peacefully protest! Not kill for equality! 

Adam: If the humans won't listen. Then we'll make them listen. Right love. 

Blake: Yes. Y/N. You killed my friend. Why? 

Y/N: I didn't kill her. Right guys? 
He said as he looked to his friends. 

Friend #1: He did kill her. 

Friend #2: I saw him kill her myself. 

Y/N: I didn't do it! It was Adam! 

Adam: Liar. Blake. Go get them. 

Y/N: Them? 

Adam smiles as Blake brought out a little girl, a mother, and father. 

Y/N's eyes widen, realizing who it is. 

Y/N: Adam! Don't! I beg of you! Don't hurt them! 
He begged. 

Adam: Tell that to Illia's family. 

He pulled out his sword. Y/N screamed, begging him. Adam raised his sword at the little girl as the mother clung onto her. Y/N watched as tears fell from his eyes. Watching his mother, father, and baby sister killed in front of him. He gets up and swings his sword at Adam. 

Y/N: You monster! 
He charged at Adam. He brought out his sword as he screams at him. Adam blocks his attack and kicks Y/N away. Adam jumps onto Y/N and stabs him in the stomach. Y/N screams out in pain as Adam stabbed through him. Blake walks over and stabs Y/N in the stomach as well. The other white fang members watched with grins on their face as they watched their "comrade and friend" being tortured. Adam rips his sword out of Y/N and sheathes his sword. 

Adam: Come. Let's leave this trash alone. 
He leaves as the others left. All but two people were in the room. Y/N. Blake. 

Blake: Why? Why did you kill her. Y/N. 
She asked with her sword in her hand. 

Y/N: I didn't kill her. I-It w-w-was A-A-Adam. 

KICK

Blake(angry): LIAR! HE SAID HE SAW YOU KILL HER! WHY! I DEMAND AN ANSWER. SHE WAS OUR BEST FRIEND! 

Y/N: If you don't believe me. Then kill me. If you choose Adam over your best friend. Then go ahead. Kill me. You all killed off my family. My mother. My father. Even my little sister! GO AHEAD BLAKE! KILL THE MONSTER THAT IS BEFORE YOU! 

KICK

Blake: I wish I didn't meet you! I wish my family never met you! 

Blake kicks Y/N across the face, knocking him out cold. Adam comes into the room, seeing Blake is still in the room. He wraps his arms around her, comforting her as she cried over her friend. 

Adam: We'll make his family pay for what he did. 

Blake hugs him as she cried on his shoulder. Unknown to her, he was smiling. 

Adam: Let's go. 

He holds her hand as they walked out of the building, leaving the nearly dead Y/N. Unknown to them, there was an unknown group near them. Even more dangerous than Atlas. 

???'s POV 

???: Commander. What do we do? 

"Check the ware house. There  was torture session in there. I want answers." 

???: Yes sir. 

Mini-Time-skip

They came back with a group of 4. From what I could tell. There was a mother. Father. A little baby girl. And a wolf faunas. 

???: This one is still alive commander. 

"What about the others." 

???: They're gone sir. 

"We'll take him. If the white fang did this to him. Then we'll give him something he'll want." 

???: Yes sir. What about the bodies? 

"We take them as well. We will give them a proper burial" 

???: Yes sir. 

Time-Skip  Third Person POV 

Y/N was laying in a bed as a man in black armor was watching over him. The man put food near Y/N as he groaned in his sleep. The man softly shakes him, waking him up. Y/N jolted up with his sword in his hand. 

???: Calm down. 

Y/N: W-Where A-Am I? 

???: Our hideout. 

Y/N: Our? 
He said as he brought the blade closer. 

???: I saw what the white fang did. My group and I saved you. 

Y/N: What group. 

???: Laughing Coffin. 

Y/N's eyes widen, realizing he is in the Laughing Coffin hideout. 

Y/N: Why are you after me. 

???: To give you revenge against those that killed you family for a crime you didn't commit. 

Y/N: What's the catch.
He said with no emotion. 

???: No catch. We train you. We help you. Give you another family to come to. 

Y/N: My family is dead. Keep it that way. 

???: I understand. But we are willing to help you. Especially since it's the white fang. What do you say? 

Y/N: Fine. I'll join. Just for one thing. 

???: What is that? 

Y/N: To personally kill Adam Taurus myself. 

???: Good. Let's go. 

Well here is Chapter 1 of Betrayed Faunas Male Reader X Blake Belladonna. What do you guys think so far?