Chapter 30: Never Forgotten

PLAY SONG 

Third Person POV 

It was a gloomy day, the sky filled with clouds as rain pour down onto the ground below. Nothing could be heard except the sound of raining pouring down and the sound of a waterfall nearby. 

Near the waterfall was a grave. A grave with someone standing in front of it. Wearing a black armor as he knelt in front of the grave, as if he was saying his goodbyes. 

This was no other than Y/N L/N. The faunas that joined the white fang, only to be betrayed by those he fought with. Then to join Laughing Coffin to fight those that betrayed him. Only to lose the one he cared so much about. 

Amelia. 

Y/N's POV 

I felt the cold air hitting against my skin as I stood there. Feeling the cold rain drip down my skin and armor as I stood there. Watching the rain soak into the ground where she now laid. As I looked at it, I could still hear her voice. See her smile. All the times we've spent together. I felt tear well down as I looked at her name. 

Here lies Amelia.

A lovely daughter, sister, lover 

I could barely hold myself together as I only saw her smile, staring back at me. Her smiles every time we were together. As I thought about them all, I fell onto my knees as I looked at the grave. 

"I'm s-s-so sorry A-A-Amelia!"
I yelled as tears fell down my cheeks. 

"I'm s-so sorry for failing you!" 
I cursed to myself. 

"I failed to protect you!" 

"I failed to give you the life you always wanted!"
I cursed into the air, remembering what she said. 

Flashback 

I was sitting on the roof as I overlooked the rookies training in the yard. As I sat there, I saw Amelia sitting near me as we watched the rookies train. 

Amelia: Must be nice and quiet up here. 
She said as she sat by me. 

"Aren't you suppose to be with Death-Gun right now?" 

Amelia: He let me off early for the day. 

"Hmm. So how is your training so far?" 
I asked her. 

Amelia: I'm doing a lot better. Because of you. 
She said as she flashed me a smile. 

"Good to hear that." 
I said as I smiled back at her. 

Amelia: So what happens after we end the white fang? 
She asked me. 

"I don't know. Maybe get a house and live peacefully. How about you?"
I asked her. 

Amelia: Hmm. I haven't really thought about it. Oh. I got one. 
She said. 

"What is it?" 
I asked her. 

Amelia: I want to stick by your side. 
She said to me. 

"I see. That's if you can beat me at sniping." 
I said as I wrapped my arm around her neck.