Chapter 39: F/N Vs "Amelia"

A/N: Play song! 

Third Person POV 

"Amelia" smirked as she went to push the dagger into his shoulder while Blake looked at them in tears. 

Amelia: What are you going to do Blake? Just stand there and let him die? Just like then?
She smirks. 

Blake doesn't answer as she looks at Y/N with tearful eyes before being grabbed by Ilia. 

Amelia smirks as she pulls out her rifle and aims at Blake's stomach. 

Amelia: I'll kill you along with the others. 
She smirks. 

SLASH 

Before Amelia could pull the trigger, Y/N slashed the barrel as she jumped back. 

Amelia: Oh. You're still awake? Thought you'll be asleep by now. 
She said. 

Y/N: I've thought I've though you better than that. 
He said as he looks at him with his dull E/C eyes. 

Amelia: Oh you're back. 
She smiles. 

F/N: And you're not.
He said as he appears behind her. 

Amelia: What the!? 
She yells as she jumps away before shooting at him with her duel handguns. 

Amelia continued shooting as smoke slowly gathered around her before lowering her arms, panting. 

F/N: I've thought I've taught you better than that. 
He said as she looked around. 

Amelia looks around as she sees him nowhere in sight. 

F/N: Clearly you've forgotten about your most important asset. 
He said. 

Amelia: What was that? 

F/N: Your head. 

SLASH 

Amelia: AH! 
She yells as she feels a slash go across her leg. 

F/N: First strike. 
He said as Amelia went over to bandage up her wound. 

Amelia: DAMN YOU! 
She yells as she shoots in the direction of F/N's voice. 

F/N: What is wrong. I've taught you better than to shoot blindly into the dark. 
He said as he walks around in the dust, seeing her due to his faunas trait. 

Amelia: SHUT UP! 
She yells. 

SLASH 

Before Amelia could react, he slashed her across the arm as she fell to the ground. Blood slowly dripping onto the floor as F/N watched. 

F/N: Even during training you could react to it like that. What happened Amelia. Have you forgotten about your weeks worth of training. 

"Amelia" doesn't answer as she had tears in her eyes. 

F/N: I don't know why I wasted weeks of training you just for you to be this week. 
He said as he held his dagger in hand. 

BANG 

"Amelia" shot at F/N as he deflected, holding his dagger in hand. 

F/N: Nice shot. 
He said as he moved into the clearing, seeing that Amelia stood up. 

"Amelia" had tears in her eyes before charging at him and slashed at him. 

CLANG 

Amelia clashed with F/N as he looked at her eyes. Her tearful dulled eyes as his E/C eyes looked back at hers. Amelia pulled back as she continued to slash him left and right. Each slash, F/N backed up before parrying a slash and knocking her dagger out of her hand. 

SHANK 

F/N brought his dagger into her chest as she laid against him weakly. 

Amelia: T-T-T-T-Thank y-y-you Y-Y-Y-Y/N. 
She said as tears ran down her cheeks. 

F/N stood there as while he felt her hand on his cheek. Tears running down his as he felt her hand. 

Amelia: For...everything. 
She said as she held her wound. 

Amelia: I'll see y-you later Y/N. 
She said as her eyes slowly closed. 

Y/N pulled out his dagger as he held Amelia closely. Tears running down his cheeks as he looked at her. 

Y/N: Goodbye Amelia. 

To Salem 

Salem: DAMN IT! 
She yells as she slammed her hand onto the table. 

Salem: DAMN GIRL! 
She yelled angrily. 

Salem: I've used his weakness and he still beat it! 
She yells angrily unknown of a shadow slowly forming behind her. 

SLASH 

Salem spun around as she slashed through the shadow but to only go through as she sees a man's eyes. 

Salem: Who are you. 
She growls as she kicks the man away to only see two more form in front of her. 

Man: Your Death. 

Here is chapter 39 of Betrayed! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next?