Chapter 10: Fighting The Stranger

Blake's POV 

All I could feel was the cold air of the room. Just me in the room. I slowly looked up and I saw that I was in a room and I was tied down to a chair. My head felt like it was going to split in half. Suddenly I heard the door open and looked towards the direction of the door. As I looked upon the door I saw him. The man that I tried to look for months on end. Y/N. 

Y/N: Amelia. Death-Gun wait here. 
He ordered the two. 

Amelia: B-But. 

Y/N: It won't be long. 
He said. Then he turned to me and I saw his eyes. Dulled H/C eyes. Devoid of life. Filled with nothing but.....hate....and anger. 

"H-H-How long w-w-was I o-o-out." 

 Y/N: You've been out for 3 hours. 
He said with a cold voice, sending shivers down my spine. 

"W-W-What?" 

Y/N: Why did you follow us? 
He said as he crossed his arms. 

"I-I-I'. 

Y/N: You what? So you could kill off my family like you did to them. 
He responded harshly. I felt my heart shatter as I heard those words come out of his mouth. I felt the amount of anger and hate coming off of him as he stood in front of me. 

Y/N: What is it Blake. What is it going to be. 

"I-I-I-I j-just wanted t-t-to s-s-see." 

Y/N: See what. There' s nothing to see here. 
He said as he stood in front of me, looking at me with nothing but hate. 

"I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT MY BEST FRIEND HAS BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS!" 
I yelled as I started crying in front of him. 

"I'M SO SORRY Y/N! I AM! EVER SINCE I FOUND OUT IT WAS ADAM WHO KILLED ILIA! I'M SO SORRY!" 
I yelled at him as tears flowed down my cheek. He just looked at me with no emotion in his eyes. 

Y/N: Too late now. They're all dead. My family. Ilia. Me. And you were the one that killed them all. 
He said with nothing in voice. 

I sat there as I cried. Crying about how I was such a fool for believing someone. Someone that killed my best friend and made me think my best friend would do such a thing. I slowly looked at me with my tearful eyes as he stood there. 

"I-I-I'm ss-sorry." 

Suddenly the door opened and there was another voice. 

???: F/N. 

Y/N: What is it Death-Gun. 

???: We got someone outside of our hideout. 

I looked down on the ground as I heard him tap his forearm activating something. 

Y/N's POV 

I activated my projector and I saw someone in armor outside of the hideout. I grit my teeth and looked Blake. 

"You sent her. Didn't you." 
I said with venom. 

Blake slowly looked at me with her eyes full of tears. 

Blake: N-No. 
She said with tears falling down her cheeks. 

I looked back at the monitor and many questions flew through my head. 

"Who the hell is?" 

"How did he find us?" 

"Is he apart of Black Coffin?"