Chapter 16: The Mentor's Rage

Third Person POV

In the throne room, Adam Taurus stood in front of Sienna Khan as he had a robotic arm replacing his real arm since Y/N slashed his arm off completely. Next to him stood Chris and his little sister.

Adam: I was merely trying to follow your example High Leader.

Sienna: And what example might that be?

Adam: Strength. Strength and unwavering conviction. The humans have seen that strength now.

Sienna: Not from what I heard from the others. I heard that there's two groups in Vale that only wants the destruction of the white fang. All because of you.

Adam: Because of me? It's because of me that we're getting our way!

Sienna: Seeing that the Vale Branch is dead. You, Chris, and that little girl being the only few left.

Adam: I've just been following your orders.

Sienna: I was the one that suggest violence where violence is necessary/ Peace bred complacency and acceptance of our place in the world .I will not allow the humans to push us down but because of your actions in Vale, that branch is dead. You have justified humanity's campaign against us and for what! Going into Vale and start attacking people! Not to mention, I heard there was on individual that is willing to burn the white fang to the ground! And now you tell me that there is a group of humans that want to work with us! That's noting but empty promises! There are not examples of strength, Adam. They are example of your talents being diminished by shortsightedness

Adam: If you want to know more about the humans, then why not talk to one of them yourself! HAZEL!

A man named Hazel Rainart opened the door and walked into the room.

Hazel: Took you long enough.

Sienna: WHAT IS THIS!

Hazel: Apologies. I don't aim to cause any trouble.

Sienna: You've brought a human to this location!?

Adam: You should hear what has to say.

Sienna: This is grounds for execution.

Hazel: ma'am please. Nobody needs to die today.
I'm just asking for a moment of your time.

Sienna: The longer you stay here, the less of a chance you have of leaving alive.

Hazel: I'll take those chances. You don't like me. You have no reason to like me. But you don't have to like me to get the results you want.

Sienna: I'm starting to doubt either of you can fully comprehend what it is that I want. I want humanity to fear that faunas. To Know that we demand respect. I do not want to start a war with the humans that we cannot win!

Adam: That's where you're wrong.
He said as he slowly advances towards Sienna.

Adam: We can win a war against the humans. Not only because we have the support of Hazel's master but the faunas are the dominant species of this planet. We have everything humans have and more. They shouldn't just fear the faunas, they should serve the faunas.