Chapter 33: The Attack On Beacon

Third Person POV 

Y/N was in a shuttle as he held his sniper in hand while he held a radio in hand. 

Y/N: Hey. 
He said into the radio. 

???: What is it Y/N. 

Y/N: I know of their plan. Get the others to Beacon Death-Gun. 

Death-Gun: On it. Heard that they captured Roman. 
He told him. 

Y/N: Let me deal with him. I'll kill Adam and his supporters. 
He said before hanging up. 

As he sat there, Amelia laid her head on his shoulder. 

Amelia: Do what you must and I will always love you Y/N L/N. The "son" of Death-Gun. 

Y/N: I will avenge you and your family. 
He said as he clenched his fists before his helmet closed. 

Pilot: Hey kid. There is something wrong with Beacon. I don't think we can enter. 
He said as he looked at him. 

Y/N: No. Keep going. 
He said as he got up and held his sniper in hand. 

Pilot: But-

Y/N: Keep going or I'll blow your brains and do it myself. 
He said as he aimed at his handgun at him. 

Pilot: O-Okay. 
He said as he continued to fly towards Beacon. 

To Beacon 

Pyrrha stood in the arena, in shock as she stared at decapitated girl laying dead on the arena while the viewers looked at her in shock. 

Oobleck: Broadcast, what are you doing? Kill the feed! 
He yelled into his headset. 

Broadcast Operator: Something's wrong! We don't have control over the cameras! We can't even stop the broadcast! 

Oobleck: What!? How is that possible? 

Suddenly a red screen popped up as the viewers looked at it with confusion. 

Cinder: This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust. Your safety. Your children. To men who claim to be our guardians. But are, in reality nothing more than men. Our academies's headmasters wield more power than most armies and one was audacious enough to control both. 
She said Ironwood slowly got up and walked away from the arena. 

Cinder: They cling to this power in the name of peace and yet, what do we have here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the grimm can tell the difference. And what, I ask you is Ozpin teaching his students? First a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy. Yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin as though defeating Atlas in the tournament would people forget about his colossal failure to protect Vale when the grimm invaded it's streets. Or perhaps, this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slighest clue as to who is right and who is wrong. But I know that the existence of peace is fragile. And the leaders of our kingdom conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can see assure you the situation there is.........equally undesirable. Our kingdoms are at the brink of war. Yet, we the citizens are left in the dark. 
She said as atlas soldiers started shooting the grimm approaching the school. 

Cinder: So I ask you, when the first shots are fired who do you think you can trust? 
She asked with a smirk. 

Cinder stared down at the academy as she saw multiple multiple groups of grimm approaching the school before looking down to see the grimm entering the city.