Chapter 6: Pieces Of The Past

Blake's POV

I sat in my dorm as I thought about him. Y/N. He means so much to me. He was my best friend. Now he's a cold and heartless killer. What Ozpin told me, he doesn't want to forgive. Tears streamed down my face as I remembered what Ozpin told me.

Flashback

I stood in front of Ozpin after Y/N's initation.

"W-What did y-you want t-to t-talk t-to m-me about?"

Ozpin: I want to talk to you about your relationship with Y/N.

"O-Okay."

Ozpin: Were you and Y/N apart of the white fang?

I paralyzed there as I heard that question. I was afraid. Afraid of him kicking me out of Beacon Academy.

Ozpin: And don't worry. I won't kick you. I just need information to help you both.

"Y-Y-Yes."
I said hesitantly.

Ozpin: What happened between you two?

"I-I-I. T-They m-m-murdered them."
I said as tears came down. Remembering what I did to make him what he is today.

Ozpin: They did what?

"T-They k-killed his f-f-family."
I said as tears streamed down my face. Memories of their lifeless eyes flashed through my head. Them crying as Adam killed them. And I helped them.

Ozpin: Why?

I tried to answer but couldn't. All the memories and screaming all came at me. I broke down onto the floor as I remembered everything that happened. Adam and I stabbed Y/N as he coughed out blood. Him telling me to kill him off as he screams at me. I cried as I remembered them all.

"I'm so sorry."

"I'm so sorry."

"Please forgive me. Y/N."

These were the only thoughts that crossed my mind as I cried right there. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I wiped my tears and I saw Ozpin kneeling in front of me.

Ozpin: Ms. Belladonna. Just give him time. He needs to grieve.

"B-B-But."

Ozpin: He may hate you but give him time.

Flashback Ends

"Ozpin. You don't know him like I do."
These words were I thought of as I cried, thinking about him. Y/N. My best friend.

To F/N and Amelia Third Person POV

F/N and Amelia are in the training room. Amelia stood in front of F/N as she had her sniper out.

F/N: Amelia shoot at me.

Amelia: Y-You sure?

F/N: Yes. Now shoot.

Amelia aims at F/N and lays her finger against the trigger. She looks at F/N as she is hesitant about pulling the trigger. She looks at him and she can't pull it.

Amelia: I-I can't.

F/N: Don't worry about me. I got it. Pull the trigger.
He said, reassuring her.

Amelia nods and she pulls the trigger. The shot goes off and the bullet hits F/N but it bounces off his armor. Amelia looks at him with disbelief as he stood there.

F/N: What did I tell you?
He said as he takes off his mask. Amelia shakes her head in disbelief.

Amelia: I can't believe you.
She said as she put her sniper away.