Chapter 14: The Mentor's Guilt

Third Person POV 

In a warehouse, there were nothing but piles of dead bodies. Dead bodies of the white fang members. Cause? One man. Not just any man. A former member. A former member of the white fang. Driven by one thing. Revenge. For what? His family. His friend. Least of all, his lover. This is was no other than Y/N L/N, white fang member turned Laughing Coffin. 

Y/N: Now what is it going to be. Their deaths or are you going to do something about it. 
He said as he held a gun to a girl's head as he looked at the group of white fang members in front of him. 

WFM: Let her go! 
One yelled. 

WFM 2: What do you want! 

Y/N: Does the name Y/N ring a bell. 

WFM: What about that traitor! 

Y/N: I'm his older brother. And I'll avenge him. 
He said as he was pull the trigger. 

BANG 

The girl's brain splattered across the room as the group of white fang members saw Y/N mercilessly killed her. 

WFM: NO! 
One yelled in agony. 

Y/N: How does it feel. To lose someone close to you. 
He said with no emotion. 

WFM: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! 
One yelled as she charged at him. Y/N smirks and forms Adam's sword. She charged at Y/N with a sword but kicked at the side of the head, causing her to stagger back. She spins around and he stabs her in the gut. 

Y/N: May you see your little sister. In hell. 
He said before ripping his sword out of the girl. 

Y/N: Anyone else. 
He said as he looked at the others while they looked at him with fear in their eyes. 

???: Let me take it from here. 
He heard someone's voice. 

Y/N turns around to see Death Mist holding his gun. 

Y/N: Let me finish this. 
He said as he threw a flash bang. 

BANG 

The white fang members screamed in agony as they covered their ears. Y/N took advantage of this and sped through them. As he ran through them, he slashed through everyone of them. Releasing blood all over the place as he ran through them. 

Y/N: I'm done here. 
He said after killing the last one, leaving Death Mist as he stared at the bodies. 

Death Mist: You know....A lot of the other mercenaries are calling you by another name. 

Y/N: Don't care. What's the status of the white fang. 

Death Mist: I'm not su-
He was cut off as Y/N grabbed him by the throat. 

Y/N: I didn't ask. I want an answer.
He said with venom. 

Death Mist: 75 percent of the Vale Branch is dead. 

Y/N: Good. 
He said as he dropped Death Mist, coughing. 

Y/N: Any luck with finding Adam, Chris and that little bitch of his. 

Death Mist: Seemed like they've gone to Menagerie. After all, you've destroyed 75 percent of the vale branch. 

Y/N: That is nothing but mere child's play. 
He said with venom. 

Y/N: I'm going to get going. 
He said as he left Death Mist in the warehouse alone. Y/N sped back to his hideout while Death Mist stayed back at the warehouse.