Chapter 8: The New and The Old

Last Chapter

Chris: Who are you!

Death-Gun: No one of importance. All I'm doing is delivering something.

Adam: What do you want you pathetic human.

"Your heads."

Next Chapter!

Third Person POV

Death-Gun stood there with his gun in his hand as Chris and Adam got into their stance while Chris's little sister backed up in fear, seeing one of the two killers. The two that wiped out the group she was with.

Death-Gun pulls out his twin pistols(Same model as Amelia's but different color. Which is all black.) He aims at Adam and Chris as they charge at him. Chris pulls out a staff as Adam holds the hilt of his sword. Adam slashes at Death-Gun but he dodges and kicks Adam at the side of the head. The kick knocks Adam on the ground as Chris jumped at him, trying to hit him. Chris kept charging at Death-Gun as his little sister backed up in fear. Death-Gun notices his little sister and thought of a plan. He kicks Chris in the stomach and grabs his throat. As Death-Gun holds Chris by the throat Adam charges at him with his sword ready. However Death-Gun sees this and lets Adam get ready to impale him. But not before he turned around and lets Chris take the hit. Adam stabs Chris through the stomach. Chris coughs up blood as Death-Gun drops him and kicks Adam at the side of head, causing him to stagger back. As Adam recovered Death-Gun ran at him and delivered a punch to his gut. Adam gasped as he felt the punch knock the wind out of him. Death-Gun jumps up and knees Adam's head, causing Adam to fall onto the ground. Death-Gun looks around and he sees the two white fang members on the ground in pain.

Death-Gun: So these two were responsible for F/N's parents. Pathetic.
He said as he turned to Chris's little sister. She notices him and starts to bawl her eyes out of fear. He walks to her as she backs up until she couldn't back up anymore. Chris sees his little sister crying and tries to get to her but couldn't. Adam is knocked out on the floor due to being kneed in the head. Death-Gun grabs Chris's little sister by the throat as she tried to get out of his hold.

Death-Gun: So you killed his family because you were told to do so. Pathetic. Just like that fool's family.
He said as he points to Adam.

Chris: Leave. Her. Out. Of. This! She has nothing to do with this!

Death-Gun: Oh she has everything to do with this.
He said as he held Chris's little sister in his hand as she cried while trying to get out his hold. Chris slowly gets up as he holds his gut.

Chris: P-Please L-Leave H-Her o-out of this.
He said as he is one knee, trying to get up.

Death-Gun looks at him and his little sister, deciding what to do. Then an idea come to his head.

Death-Gun: 3 days.

Chris: What?

Death-Gun: 3 days.

Chris: For what?

Death-Gun: To face my student.

Chris: Why.

Death-Gun: IF you value your sister's life then you would do it. If not. *Aims pistol at Chris's little sister's head.*
Then she dies. Right in front of you.

Chris: OKAY! OKAY! I'll do it. Just don't hurt her.
He begs.

Death-Gun: Good choice.
He said as he puts the hand-gun down. He then knocks Chris's little sister out.

Chris: You said you weren't going to do anything to do her!
He yelled.

Death-Gun: Watch your tongue.
He said with seriousness in his voice.