Chapter 4: Confrontation

Last chapter

"Y-Y/N?"

"Whose the hell Y/N"

Next Chapter

Third Person POV

F/N and Amelia stood across from team rwby while Laughing Coffin and Ozpin stood there. Blake looked at her "friend" as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Blake: Y-Y-You're a-a-alive?

F/N: So the killer of my baby brother is here. Wonderful.
He said as he pulls out his daggers. Blake just stood there with tears as she stared at him.

Blake: You're lying! You are Y/N! My best friend!

F/N: If I was then what about it.
He said with no emotion.

F/N uses Ruby's semblance and speeds over to Blake. He kicks her in the stomach and she flies into Yang and she catches her. Amelia watched this and was smiling.

Amelia: So this is his semblance. Amazing.

Yang launches herself at him and throws a punch. He copies her semblance and throws a punch. Their fists collided but F/N's punch overpowered Yang's. This caused Yang fly back to Ozpin. He catches her and Yang gets back up. She runs at F/N but is stopped by Ozpin.

Ozpin: Ms Xiao Long. Calm down! Fighting Y/N won't help anyone.

Yang: Let me go!
She said, trying to get out his grip.

Death-Gun: I would watch her Ozpin. F/N hasn't even gotten serious yet.

Blake slowly gets up and she sees Y/N with Laughing Coffin. She gets up and walks towards them. She slowly walks to them as she drops Gambal Shroud. Amelia notices and aims at her.

Amelia: F/N. You got company.

F/N slowly turns around and glares at Blake. Blake paralyzes there from his glare. She looks at him as tears fell from her eyes.

Ozpin: Let's go. Including you two.

Blake stood there as she looked at him. Memories of her and Y/N. Ilia.

Blake: I-I-I'm s-sorry!
She yells at him, crying.

F/N: I don't care.
He said as he walks past her as he walks with Amelia to the bullhead. Blake looks at them and feels her heart shatter, seeing one of her best friends not wanting be with her. She slowly follows them into the bullhead and sits down near her team while F/N and Amelia were sitting at the opposite corner from them. Blake looks at them and looks down. In pain. In loneliness. Scared. That the best friend she has been mourning over is alive but doesn't care about her and was the one killing white fang members left and right.

Blake's POV

"He doesn't remember me."

"He doesn't care about me."

"He doesn't even acknowledge me anymore."

For so long I thought he was dead. Ever since that day. He was my best friend. Alongside Ilia. He was one of the few members that would help me and be with me. He would always come by and hang out with me but now he is .......so........cold.

Flashback

"Come and get me if you can!" I yelled at him.

I ran off and hid in my room.

Y/N: Ready or not. Here I come!
I heard him yell.

I sat in the closet and waited. It was quiet for the first few minutes until I heard footsteps come into my room. I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing.