Chapter 5: Initation

F/N's POV

DREAM

I heard waves crashing down behind me as birds chirped through the air. I turned around and I saw where I was. The one place I vowed to never to return to. Menagerie. I looked around and saw that I was on the beach of the island.

???: Big Bwotha.
I heard a baby voice. I turned around as I pulled out my twin daggers. There she was. My baby sister. She slowly walked to me as she held a toy in her hand. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I watched her try to run to me. Then she hugged my leg as she held her toy in her hand.

Baby sister: Where mama papa?
She said as she hugged me leg. I picked her up and held her as she looked at me.

"I don't know little sister."
I said, trying to hold my tears back in.

Baby sister: Always wov you big bwotha.

I couldn't contain all the tears I had. So many memories flashed through my mind and I felt her presence go away.

Dream Ends

I slowly woke up and I looked to my side. I saw that Amelia was still asleep. I looked to my clock and it was almost 5.

"Great. Imitation is at 7." I said to myself.

I slowly moved out of Amelia's hold and I went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. After doing so I grabbed my armor and equipped my weapons. I wrote a quick note to Amelia. After doing that I exited the roof and went to the roof. It didn't take me long to get up on the roof and I stood on the edge of the roof. I pulled our my radio and called him.

"Hey Death-Gun. Any whereabouts of that pathetic organization."

Death-Gun: Damn F/N. Why so early. Aren't you suppose to be asleep.

"I lost that privilege. Now where." I said coldly.

Death-Gun: *sighs* near Junior's. A warehouse.

"Goodbye." I said as I put the radio away. I ran down the stairs on the side and I stole a bike in the parking of the school. I drove it to Vale as I thought about how my life came to be.

Joined the white fang for Faunas Equality.
Killed for the accusation of killing my best friend.
My family was killed in front of me.
Found by Laughing Coffin.
Trained and live by their standards.
Kill those responsible for their deaths.
Then encountered one of the many fuckers that killed my family. Blake fucking Belladonna. My "best friend". Not anymore. She is no better than Adam Taurus. No better than Chris. All of those in the white fang are monsters. Then I found Amelia. Chained up. Scars covering her body. Pale. Her eyes devoid of life.

As I thought about all those moments I gripped the handle tighter as I felt my blood boil. These were the only thoughts I thought about as I drove to Vale. It doesn't take long for me to arrive at Junior's. I parked outside and climbed to the roof. Once I got to the roof, I waited. I lifted my left arm and tapped on my fore-arm then a map of Vale was projected from armor's fore-arm. It showed my current location and any possible locations of each white fang base. I scanned the map and a few white fang bases popped up.

"Bingo." I said. I started running across the roofs until I came to a ware house. I stopped as I stood on the roof of the warehouse. I peered through the window and saw it was full of sleeping white fang members. I pulled out my flash bangs but hesitated.

"Too early for a gun-fight."
I said to myself. I put the flash bangs away and I pulled out my twin daggers as I held a throwing knife in my hand. I quietly opened the window and slipped through. I quietly approached the white fang members. As I got close to one, I slit their throats one by one. One by one their numbers decreased. As I continued to kill them I noticed something. Something that will get me to Chris. There she was. His little sister. I grinned as I thought of what to do. I looked around and saw a rope. I grabbed the rope and tied her hands together. I grabbed her and put her against the wall.