Chapter 17: Emerald Sustrai

Third Person POV 

Sienna looked at the person in shock as she saw the person shapeshift into a girl with green hair and tanned skin. 

Y/N: You. 
He growled as he took the knife out of his chest. 

???: It's been a while. Traitor. 

Y/N: Emerald Sustrai

Y/N: Emerald Sustrai. Another puppet for Adam. 
He said as he slowly took out his daggers. 

Emerald charged at Y/N with her guns. Emerald started shooting at Y/n. Y/N used his semblance and dodged out of the way. Seeing this, Emerald starts charging at Sienna. Y/N immediately starts going after Sienna and blocks Emerald's attack. Emerald uses her semblance on Y/n, forcing an illusion on him. 

Y/N froze in place. Freezing in place as he saw Amelia looking at him with tears. 

Amelia: I love you. 

Suddenly Y/N was kicked at his wound, making more blood seep out. Y/N lands on the ground away from Sienna as Emerald prepared to kill Sienna. Before Emerald could, Sienna pulled out a chained kunai and wrapped it around Emerald's leg. Sienna pulled it, making Emerald fall to the ground. Emerald immediately shifted her weapons to guns and started shooting at Sienna. Sienna pulled back and dodged every shot. Emerald jumped back and saw that Y/n was slowly getting back up. Taking this chance, she used her semblance once again. 

Y/N's POV 

As I got up, I saw that Sienna was okay but someone slowly walked out of the forest. She had a sniper and a face mask. 

"A-Amelia?" 

I started walking towards her but she aimed her sniper at me. 

"What are you doing?" 

Amelia: You traitor. 

"What?" 

Amelia: You've lied to me. 

"What are you talking about?" 

Amelia: You're a faunas! MY FAMILY'S KILLER! 

BANG 

She shot at me and I quickly side-stepped. She started shooting but suddenly I felt something stab me in the stomach. The area started dissolving and it showed Emerald stabbing me in the stomach. 

Emerald: You're so weak. 
She said with a smirk. 

Emerald jumped back as Sienna attempted to hit Emerald. Sienna stood in front of me as I knelt on the ground, coughing out blood. 

Third Person POV 

Emerald smirked as she saw Y/N on the ground, coughing up blood. 

Sienna: Why are you attacking us. 
She said with venom. 

Emerald: Isn't it obvious. He's an obstacle. 
She said. 

Sienna looked back at Y/N as he coughed up blood from his wound. 

Sienna: Why is that. 

Emerald: Can you not see? He's the one that's been destroying the white fang! 

Sienna's eyes widen as she looked at Y/N. 

Sienna: H-He can't be. He saved me. 
She said to herself. 

Sienna: That's not true. 
She told Emerald. 

Emerald: Then looks I would be doing Adam's job. 
She said as she charged at Sienna. 

Emerald shifted her weapons to shoot at Sienna once again. Sienna starts using her chain to catch all the bullets. As she blocked the attack, Emerald started using her semblance once again. This time, affecting only Sienna. Sienna kept spinning the chain to block the attacks however Emerald charged at her from behind. Seeing this, Y/N starts to use his semblance once again. As Emerald got closer to Sienna, she stopped as she was in front of them. 

Emerald: No! NO! NO! PLEASE CINDER! DON'T DO IT! 
She yelled in horror. 

BANG 

Suddenly Y/N was shot in the chest. Emerald randomly shot around the area and one shot happened to line up with him. 

Sienna hearing this, quickly rushed at Emerald as she just recovered from Y/N's hallucination. Before Emerald could react, she was slashed across the stomach. Emerald staggered back as she held her wound. 

Emerald: D-Damn it. 
She coughed out blood as she held her wound. 

Sienna: You would pay for that. 

Emerald pulled out her gun but it was immediately yanked out of her hand as Sienna pulled it away. She tried to activate her semblance again but she was suddenly punched away. Sienna looked and saw Yang punching Emerald in the back of the head. 

???: Y/N! 

Y/N's POV 

I slowly looked up as I heard someone call my name. I looked up and saw Blake running at me. I felt myself getting weaker and weaker from the blood loss. I felt my body hit the ground as Blake took out a bandage and started to bandage up my wound. 

Blake: Y-You'll be okay. 
She said, looking at me as tears fell down her cheeks. 

Blake: You'll be okay. 
She said as she applied pressure. 

I felt my eyes losing the strength to stay open as she looked at me with her tearful amber eyes. 

Blake: Stay with me Y/N. *sobs* You'll be okay. 
She said as she sobbed. 

I felt my vision getting blurrier and blurrier as I slowly slipped further into darkness. 

Blake: Y/N. No. No. No. 
I heard her voice fading away as I could mutter a few words. 

"I'm sorry." 

Here is Chapter 17 of Betrayed! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far?