Chapter 23: Outrage

Third Person POV

Yang: HOW DARE YOU HURT HER! 
She yelled as she punched Y/N onto the ground. 

Yang marched over to Y/N's body and started pummeling him into the ground as Weiss and Ruby tried to pry her off of the faunas. 

Yang: YOU HURT BLAKE THEN! NOW SHE'S TRYING TO END HER OWN LIFE! HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL! 
She yelled as she continued to pummel Y/N into the ground. 

As Yang continued to punch Y/N, Ruby and Weiss tried to pry her off. 

Ruby: Yang. Calm down. 
She told her sister. 

Yang: THIS FUCKER DESERVES EVERYTHING COMING TO HIM! 
She yelled as she punched Y/N across the face, making him spit out of blood. 

Yang: I DON'T GET WHY BLAKE LOVES YOU! 
She yelled as she reeled her fist back. 

Y/N coughs out blood as Yang looks at him angrily. 

Yang: SAY SOMETHING! 
She yelled at him. 

Y/N: D-D-D-Do it. 
He told her. 

Yang's eyes glared down on the bloody faunas as he coughed out blood. 

Y/N: Kill me. 
He told her. 

Gritting her teeth, Yang dropped Y/n onto the ground. 

Yang: No. 
She said with anger. 

Yang; If Blake dies. Then I'm going to kill you. 
She said with anger in her voice. 

Y/N laid on the ground as Ruby and Weiss walked away with Yang, leaving him on the ground. 

Y/N's POV 

PLAY SONG! 

I could feel the cold breeze crashed into the blood laying on my skin. I felt my body in pain as I laid there. But despite all the pain going through my body, I couldn't get her out of my head. I couldn't get her body out of my head. Blake. I can't stop seeing how she had her sword in her chest. Her laying in her own puddle of blood. 

"I have become the very thing I swore to destroy." 
I said as I remembered when I found her. 

Flashback 

"Blake!" 
I yelled as I tried to look for her. 

I continued to yell out her name but didn't get an answer. 

THUD 

I suddenly heard a thud as splash echoed in an area. 

"What the?" 
I said as I ran to the area. 

I kept running and running, worrying about Blake. As I turned the corner, my eyes widen as I saw her. There I saw her laying in a puddle of blood as her sword was in her chest. 

"BLAKE!" 
I yelled as I rushed to her, using the red's semblance. 

I pulled the sword out of her chest and started using one of the many abilities I've took. 

"Blake. You'll be okay." 
I said as I started healing her. 

As I knelt there trying to save her life, I heard her mutter something as I continued to heal her. As I knelt continued to heal her, I felt her hand slowly creep onto mine as we looked at each other. 

"What are you doing?" 
I said as I continued to heal her. 

I saw her wound slowly healing as I healed her but she said something made me snap at her.