Chapter 9: More Than Partners (Lemon)

F/N's POV 

I slowly woke up as I felt a beam of sunlight hit my face. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw that it was 6:30. I looked to my side and I saw that Amelia was still asleep as she snuggled against me. I smiled as I looked at her. 

"She seems so peaceful." 
I said to myself. I slowly got up as I tried to avoid waking her up. I grabbed my tank top and went to bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I turned on the water and I started to wash my face. I started to brush my teeth as one thing went through my mind. Amelia. I realize I've grew a heart for her. 

"I guess I have truly opened up to her." 
I said as I remembered last night. 

Flashback 

Amelia: F/N. Please. 

"Please what?" 

Amelia: Please help me forget this pain. 
She said as she started unbuttoning her shirt. She took off her shirt and she reached for the bottom of my shirt and took it off. She looked at me and she gasped. 

Amelia: D-D-D-Did s-she do this to you? 
She asked as she touched my abdomen. 

"Yes." 

Amelia: I'm sorry. 
She said as she looked down. I touched her chin, making her look at me. 

"It's okay. Let's forget about our pain." 
I said as I kissed her on the lips. Her eyes widen as our lips connected. Tears formed as she closed her eyes and wrapping her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I felt her breast rub against my chest as she kissed me. As we kissed I felt her hands touching my chest as she ran her hands throughout my chest. 

Amelia: You're so toned. 
She said as she looked at me with lust in her eyes. 

Amelia: This is also thank you. 

"For what?" 

Amelia: For saving me. Please don't leave me. 
She said as tears came down. 

Amelia: Don't leave me. I-I-I

I kissed her again and looked back at her. 

"I promise you. I'll never leave you. It's my duty as a teacher to protect you and as a partner." 
I said as I caressed her cheek. I brought her in for a kiss again. I felt her arms wrap around me, deepening the kiss between us. I felt my pants getting tighter as she straddled me. We let go of each other as I looked at her. 

"I'll always protect you. No matter what." 

Her eyes formed tears as she looked at me. 

Amelia: T-Thank you. Take the pain away. 
She pleaded. I nodded and rolled us over. She yelped as she looked at me as she crossed her legs. I pulled down her panties and I licked around her entrance. I heard her moan as she gripped the bed sheet. I continued to tease her she had her hand run through my smooth H/C hair. 

Amelia: Quiet teasing me. 
She demanded. I smirked and I started licking her entrance. 

Amelia: Oh god *moans* F/N. Ah. Ah. 

She ran her hand through my hair as I licked her entrance. I felt her thighs rub against my head as I licked her entrance. I felt her walls twitch as I continued to lick her. 

Amelia: F-F-F/N. C-C-Cumming! 
She yells out. I continued to lick her entrance until she released her juices on my face. I got up and looked at her as she looked at me with lust in her eyes. She got up and started unbuckle my pants. She brought them down and my member sprung out.