Chapter 19: Awakening

Y/n's POV

I felt my body laying on something soft as my eyes slowly opened to only see a familiar sight. I slowly got up from the bed and saw the house I was in.

"Oh great."
I groaned as I remember where I was at.

"Great. Out of all places I have to be at."
I said I saw my weapons on the table where the red was sitting at the table.

"Quit touching my weapons."
I told her.

Red: AH! You're awake!

"And be quiet about it."
I told her.

Red: Aw. Y-You're finally awake.

"How long have I been out?"

Red: Like 2 or 3 days.

"That's just great."
I said as I slipped my armor back on and weapons.

Red: Where are you going?

"None of your damn business kid."

Red: I'm not kid!

"Then quit acting like a damn kid."

Third Person POV

Y/N walked out of the room and jumped off the balcony as Ruby stayed in the room. Ruby quickly ran downstairs to see her team sitting the kithchen as Sienna was talking to Ghira and Kali.

Ruby: Guys! He's awake!

WBY: WHAT?!

Kali: Where is he?

Ruby: H-He just ran.

Blake: We have to go find him. He's still recovering.
She said.

The others nodded and ran out of the home, trying to find Y/N.

Blake's POV

"Why?"

"Why do you keep running?"

"Do you still hate me?"

"Hate me for what I did?"

"I know what I did."

All of these thoughts ran through my mind as I went outside to look for him. But as I ran, his look of anger and betrayal kept appearing.

His words echoing through my head as I ran.

Y/N: If you don't believe me, then kill me.

I felt my heart hurt once more as I heard those words repeat in my head.

"Please. I'm sorry."

Third Person POV

As Blake ran throughout the town, Ilia was trying her best to find Y/n as she ran through the rooftops trying to find him. However she didn't have much luck as she only found the citizens. Ruby and Yang were running through the crowds of people in their hoodies as they tried to find Y/N.

Ruby: Can't find him.
She told Yang.

Yang kept looking for Y/N as she ran through the crowded streets. While the girls kept looking, Y/N was slowly walking towards the shoreline where the water met the sand. While he was walking, Yang saw him walking towards the water.

Yang quickly ran to Y/N as she saw him sit on the beach as he held a handful of sand in his hand. Yang slowly approached him from behind as he sat there.

Y/N: If you're trying to sneak up on me, then you need some work.
He said as he lowered his hand.

Yang: Tell me. Why did you run out of the house but came here.
She asked.