Boop-A-Doop

Eva: *spits out tea when sees the notification* Ellie I hate you.

Ilima: Yes, I've been wondering this for a while. What is it?

Eva: Do I have to say it?

Luka: Yeah! Why can't we explain HibiscusShipping instead of BoopShipping! It's clearly the surperior ship!

Ilima: Ah, so it's a ship war? And a ship is a pairing of people that other want to be together? And those are the ship names?

Eva: Well, yeah. 

Ilima: Oh, that makes sense. But it isn't s combination of two names so who am I being shipped with in both pairings?

Luka: Wait nO

Eva: Ha! You dug your own grave Luka.

Ilima: *starting to piece it together* Oh, so if Luka dug his own grave the second one must be a pairing between me and Luka.

Eva: Yep. Heh heh.

Luka: *cursing himself out with a red face*

Ilima: And by association BoopShipping must be the pairing between me and Evangeline. 

Eva: *hides face in a random Pokémon plushie she has lying around.*

Ilima: Why couldn't you both just tell me these exist? People ship Kiawe with me, Mallow, and Lana and he chose Lana. Just because someone ships it doesn't make it cannon. I'd like to be aware of all he possibilities, like with PinkPaintShipping.

Mina: Yeah. And that's weird because Ilima is like my little brother and I'm not Into Guys at all. Asexual Homoromantic. Girls only.

Luka and Eva: ...

Mina: *realization* oh my god do you both-

Luka and Eva: SHUT UP!!!

Ilima: *knows but plays dumb just for fun* Do they both what?

Luka: NOTHING

Eva: END OF CHAPTER