Don't Wanna

Eva: *hands folded as if praying* Father son and Holy Ghost.... *touches everything listed next* head shoulder knees and toes. *spins* Turn around. Strike that pose. *jazz hands* Hey Macarena.

 *jazz hands* Hey Macarena

*everyone is doing the Macarena while talking

*everyone is doing the Macarena while talking.*

Eva: So, who here has done something that you didn't want to?

Gladion: You mean besides this?

Eva: Yeah, sure. HYAH

*everyone jumps and turns 90 degrees, still dancing*

Hau: When I was a kid my parents were so excited to have a little girl as their only child, so they dressed me in fluffy dresses and stuff. I hated it. After I came out as trans they stopped, but I would despise them calling me their princess and stuff. Does that count?

Gladion: Hau....

Hau: Hey! I'm fine! No body dysphoria at all! It's only the clothes and names and stuff that really bother me.

Mina: Let's change the subject. And I'm not going to talk about the time I got kissed by a guy I didn't like at all.

Sophocles: I don't like going to swimming or public pools because when I was little a bunch of friends forced me to go and made fun of my weight.

Lillie and Lana: Everything social.

Acerola: Going to bed! I don't wanna!

Eva: That's so sweet and lighthearted. Acerola, you're precious.

Acerola: *giggles* I know!

Luka: ... I don't wanna talk about it.

Eva: That's Cool. That's your boundary and we won't cross it. That's all for this chapter! Thanks for reading and requesting and we love you! Bye bye!