Skittles

*dodie music plays in the background as everyone eats colorless skittles*

Eva: For the past two years skittles had shipped white skittles out of the UK to the rest of the world for pride month

Eva: For the past two years skittles had shipped white skittles out of the UK to the rest of the world for pride month. So we eat white skittles AND regular skittles during pride month.

Acerola: Yaaaay skittles! They're like little ghosties! Yay ghostie skittles!

Mallow: I like the rainbow better. The sour ones are the best!

Lana: I just want all the blues please. 

Mina: Screw the color! Gimme!

*everyone is eating skittles in a circle... except for Ilima and Molayne*

Molayne: Something's wrong. Everything okay?

Ilima: Hmm? Oh not at all! Just thinking....

Molayne: About What?

Ilima: About doing something. I just don't know what. Perhaps something with Pokémon. I have been looking into fairy types recently and how well they pair up with normal types such as Igglybuff and Cleffa. They also bond well with Psychic types. All of the three types appear very feminine except for normal, it's neutral. I'm not so sure where I'm going with this...

Molayne: So you plan on doing something for pride month involving Pokémon? Like a showcase or something from Kalos?

Ilima: No. not exactly. Just research for now. Maybe later I can do something with Mina involving the normal/fairy dual types. I've been looking into catching a few for my team to help against fighting type foes and steel type foes. After my outing last chapter I've been thinking about more dual type and more battle diversity in my challenges.

Molayne: I think there's more to it than that. Your cheeks are somewhat red.

Ilima: I believe we should go to the group now! We wouldn't want to miss out of quality time with our friends, no? *walks towards the skittles group*

Molayne: *sighs* I wonder what happened.