More of our Babs

Luka: Evangeline is hiding because Jackalight gave he mad compliments. Here they are:

Luka: Yeah So She's going to be hiding for a while

Luka: Yeah So She's going to be hiding for a while. :) Oh! And we have more questions for Darwin and Logan!

Logan: More?

Mina: Yeah, the guys here love Original Characters because you can't just google them and know everything about them.

Logan: That sounds... reasonable?

Darwin: *sparkle eyes and excited*

Darwin: *feels very loved*

Logan: Hobbies? I do graffiti art. Then we also did that really cool painting on your bedroom wall. 

Mina: Yeah, I wanted you to add some of your flair to my art wall.

Logan: Your bedroom walls are completely covered with paintings. It honestly art goals.

Luka: Wooooooah I wanna see!

Mina: Girls only noob.

Luka: Awwww okayyyyyyy

Darwin: *sitting and watching because he likes watching Logan have fun with friends because she normally doesn't do that*

Logan: what else do I like to do other than art stuff...?

Mina: Didn't you go in a thirty minute rant to Kukui on why he's a crap professor because he's not too smart and he doesn't wear a freaking shirt?

Logan: Oh yeah. I like correcting people and calling out the BS.

Luka: Oof. Don't you think that's a little... harsh?

Mina and Logan: No.

Luka: *sighs and sits next to Darwin* So... what about you? What do you like to do? 

Darwin: ... *takes out a notecard that says "Chase Butterfrees"*

Luka: Awww, that's adorable! What else?

Darwin: *gets three notecards out that say "Pick Flowers" "Listen to Music" and "Groom Pokémon"*

Luka: You're So Sweet, do you want to meet Boris?

Darwin, *smol gasp* 

Luka: *brings out his partner who now evolved into Slowbro* This is Boris! Say hi!

Darwin: *takes off mask and hurries his face into Slowbro.*

Luka: ... is he... is he breathing?

Darwin: *giggles*

Luka: Okay, he's breathing.