Baby Don't Hurt Me

Eva: *humming because Tiannah got a song stuck in her head again*

Ilima: That is a very valid question rather than sinoky being a song reference

Ilima: That is a very valid question rather than sinoky being a song reference. What is Love?

Gladion: *googles it* Darnit only the song pops up. Maybe I should just google the definition.

Hau: Now I'm curious!

Gladion: *reads it Word for Word* an intense feeling of deep affection is the top definition on google. And this also is the most recent thing on my web browser. I win Ellie.

Hau: *hugs gladion* Well I have an intense feeling of deep affection towards you Gladion!

Mallow: They're relationship goals, just like us! *hugs Lillie*

Lillie and Gladion: *bloosh*

Eva: speaking of love... HEY EVERYONE WHO ISN'T FOREVER ALONE, WHAT IS THE MOST Embarassing THING YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER DID!?

Lillie: *voice crack* everything.

Mallow: Huh? Babe, I'm hurt...l

Lillie: Nonononono! Embarrassing in a good way!

Mallow: Well, the most embarrassing thing youve done to me is forget what a Virgin was whine at a resteraunt Andy you asked the waiter what it meant after he told us he cooked something with extra Virgin live oil.

Lillie: *blushes at her past mistakes.*

Gladion: don't you da-

Hau: HE KISSED LUKA WHILE LUKA WAS COSPLAYING AS ME!!!

Gladion: I THOUGHT HE WAS YOU!!!!

Hau: Hahaha lol

Gladion: AT LEAST I NEVER SAT ON A PUBLIC URINAL THINKING IT WORKED LIKE A TOILET!!!

Hau: Woah you didn't not go there.

Gladion: ON OUR FIRST DATE!!!!

Hau: *shrugs* Urinals are weird. And why are they so big? Cis boys overcompensate with those large urinals.

Gladion: *wishes he never brought it up.*

Lana: Oh, uh, well....

Kiawe: We went swimming and on her first day every wearing a two piece swimsuit the top fell off in front of everybody and she lost it so she had to piggyback on me until I could carry her home to change.

Lana: No fair! I thought we agreed to never speak of that again!

Kiawe: *chuckles*

Lana: *pouts and crosses arms* You never did anything embarrassing before! *gets an idea* oh wait.

Kiawe: Oh Arceus.

Lana: There was that time you decided to dress in that hula grass skirt and it caught on fire! That was funny!

Eva: I think that's enough oh lic humiliation for now. Lillie! What something no one else knows about you?

Lillie: Oh, uh... I was born on a Tuesday in the back of a truck?

Eva: That works! *turns to fourth wall* well then readers, that's all for now! Keep requesting for more fun! My oneshots book for Pokémon is open again so pop by there too! Luv y'all! Laterz!