Questions and Pancakes

Eva: *nom* gotta love these pancakes.

Luka: *stuffs three pancakes in his mouth then answers* Wardrobe Malfunction? Never! I'm too cute for that! Everything has to look okay because a Prince has got to slay!

Eva: I find that very hard to believe.

Luka: *nom* BELIEVE IT!!!

Eva: Alright. Raise of hands since we're all eating, who talks to themselves?

Eva, Luka, Mina, Mallow, Acerola, and Sophocles: *raises hands* *nom*

Eva: Nice. Gladion! One song to listen to for the rest of your life and why, gO! *nom nom nom*

Gladion: So What by P!NK

Hau: Woah, really? *nom* Not a punk song or anything?

Gladion: It is. It's catchy as heck and it's the best song ever. 🎶Nanananana na na nananana na na🎶

Eva: Noice. Okay everyone name a disney charscfer you'd like to marry!

Mallow: Lillie?

Lillie: I'm not a Disney character!

Mallow: But you're my princess!

Hau: Can we just all say who we're dating? Is Pokémon Disney?

Gladion: I don't know but you're the only man I want to marry.

Mina: This Question is a wreck. For the record I would date Mulan or Moana because they're strong independent women. Oh, and Tiana.

Sophocles: I could say the same about Tiana. Tiana or Belle because they're smart, and smart is cute.

Acerola: *hides her Miguel and Tulio plushies behind her back* no one....

Molayne: Milo. He's smart, he's dorky, he's just like me and I feel like we could just live together happily.

Luka: Fix It Felix Jr.! He's adorable and I LOVE the blue on blue fashion SLAYS!!!

Eva: Nice! Hau, stuck on an island and you can have five things with you! What are they?

Hau: Uh... Probably Raichu and Gladion. And three Malsadas!

Eva: Awww, that's adorable. 

Gladion: *blushing cutely*

Eva: Ilima! If you could play a prank on anyone-

Ilima: Mina.

Mina: Me.

Eva: What? *jelaous* why?

Ilima: She can handle a joke and I don't feel guilty for pranking her because she enjoys it.

Mina: We fight like we're in a sibling rivalry. I've paint bombed him right after a shower once and he was so mad at me.

Ilima: *snorts* Yeah I hated you and wouldn't speak to you for a week until I got you back with a silly string Disney prank. 

Mina: Yeah, Pinocchio. 

Ilima and Mina: 🎶I it's no strings to hold me down-🎶

Eva: And I think that's all for this chapter! Don't forgetting to vote and comment an ask or dare and we'll smell ya later, gramps!