POISON TYPE GYM LEADER EVANGELINE HISAHOSHI

Eva: YOOOOOO SO I TOOK MY POISON TYPE BABIES AND MADE A TEAM AFTER CATCHING A NEW FRIEND FROM ALOLA AND THEY GET ALONG REALLY WELL AND IM SO EXCITED AND-

Guzma: Calm down! Arceus Christ! Ya giving me a headache!

Ilima: We'd love to meet them!

Eva: Okay since Images aren't working right now I'll just individually explain each Pokémon.  

First is Cheshire the Gengar, the mega for the team. He loves to play pranks on others and have a good time and it's always a good time. He is very clingy, much to everyone else's dismay, and jump scares people for hugs. He may be hard to deal with outside of battle, but in battle he can easily get in the opponent's head and scare the other side. His speed, special attack, and HP have been trained to be super high. He knows ominous wind, shadow claw, metal claw, and scary face.

Secondly we have Masquerade the Roserade. She takes battles seriously and likes to spiffy things up. She likes to make the battlefield beautiful and leave an impression on everyone she meets, striving to be like those she looks up to.  She is trained to have a high attack, special attack, and speed stat. She knows leaf blade, petal dance, solar beam, and leech seed. She also holds an item that charges up solar beam to be used in the same turn.

Thirdly we have Snek Seviper, the living meme. He is very chill and low key, liking to be around when someone tells a great joke. He is an amazing snuggle buddy that everyone loves. He does pranks with Cheshire sometimes and gets along with Phoenix, Masquerade, and Natsuki most of the time. He is trained to have a good speed, defense, and special defense. More of a stamina Pokemon compared to the others. He knows poison tail, aqua tail, dragon tail, and venoshock. His ability is poison touch, which is rare for his species.

Fourthly we have Phoenix the Crowbat. She just wants to do her best and be enough for everybody around her. She's a snuggle bunny but a lot of Pokémon and people are scared of her.  She's a speedy girl all on her own, so she didn't need to be trained in that field. She has been trained in special attack, defense, and HP to help with her fragility. She knows all the different fangs. Poison fang, ice fang, fire fang, and thunder fang. She has a very strong bite. She has a soothe bell because she refuses to let it go.

Fifthly we got Natsuki the Toxicroak. She likes flowers and girly things, but it extremely strong. She isn't afraid to protect her friends and call people out. She is eager for a fight, sometimes forgetting her own nature. She sometimes takes part in Cheshire's pranks and is really good at agility drills, so she has taken her time in devoting herself to speed and evasis. She is specially trained in speed, defense, and special attack since those are her weaknesses. Well, not speed. You know what I mean. She knows thunder punch, ice punch, brick break, and poison jab.

Lastly is the new addition to the crew: Messiah the Alolan Muk! He forgets that he is made of literal poison slime and likes to give big hugs to everyone. I had forgotten how many sweethearts are on this team. He's a huge sweetie who I love very much. He is like the older brother everyone wants. He's the best. He has been trained in special defense, special attack, and HP. He knows Gunk Shot, Sludge Wave, Payback, And Foul Play. His ability is also extremely rare for his species: Trace. I think his mom was a gardevior. We all love him!

Guzma: Speaking Of Messiah, can you get him off of me?

Ilima: *gasp* oh dear. You're simply covered in-

Eva: Aww, that just means he loves you!