:P

Mina: Wazzup Evangeline?

Eva: Nothin much, what about you?

Mina: Eh, trying to get away from the freakout squad.

Eva: Why?

Mina: Luka and Hänsel left to go on their own adventure, leaving us here.

Eva: Is expect that from Hänsel, but Luka?

Mina: Pulled a total Orpheus.

Eva: 🎶Wherever she is, is where I'll go🎶?

Mina: Yep. He sung it just like that, but replaced 'she' with 'he' for him.

Eva: Wow... how's everyone taking it?

Mina: Not well. Acerola is bawling and so is Sophocles. Hänsel keeps trying to drag Luka away from giving goodbye hugs and yelling everyone he loves them. I don't think Hänsel was too eager to stay after how quiet things have been around here.

Eva: That's expected. He's a kind of guy that needs something to do.

Mina: Yeah...

Eva: ....

Mina: So when are you going to create two new characters to replace them?

Eva: Huh?

Mina: You know, two new original characters to replace them so people don't grt as lonely without them. When's that gonna happen?

Eva: Oh... I dunno.

Mina: Or are you going to do that at all.

Eva: I will! I promise! Just give me a little bit. And wait for the two to be gone a few chapters.

Mina: Alright. Imma go back now. Nanu, Kiawe, and Kukui probably need help cheering up the others.

Eva: I'll go too.

Mina: Ya sure?

Eva: Ya. Let's go.