Top Worst Songs 2019

Kiawe: *checks notification* Oh, cool. Thank you for thinking I'm the best. Eva had an asthma attack earlier so she can't be here to respond to your ask.

 Eva had an asthma attack earlier so she can't be here to respond to your ask

Gladion: *instantly* Baby by Justin Beaber.

Mina: Ewww Gross! I was going to say that one barber shop song from my little pony but that makes me cringe so much harder.

Lillie: *shrugs* Crank That Soulja Boy. It's too repetitive and annoying. Same with most rap.

Gladion and Mina: WHAT!?

Gladion: Lillie, my own flesh and blood, how DARE you!

Hau: I hated All About That Base. She's not even that thicc and doesn't have even a little bit of chub! Besides, there's no real advice or compliments. The only weight that's okay in that song is waist and butt, nothing about stomach chub or arm chub! I jus feel really hate it.

Gladion: You're perfect as the chubby munhkin you are.

Hau: *grins* I know.

Luka: Got Your Six by Five Finger Death Punch. No meaning. Just repetitive screaming. I hate it.

Ilima: I do not have a least favorite song in particular, however I do mildly dislike all country music unless it's Home by Phillip Phillips or the song that made fun of country songs by Bo Burnham.

Lana: Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie. We do cry. A lot.... sorry...

Kiawe: Don't apologize for having an opinion.

Lana: Oh, uh, okay...

Kiawe: *sighs* we can work on it later. My least favorite song has to be Grrls. I don't bother to known the artist. It's just repetedly saying That she'll never sing along or fallow trends when she's just making a new one for others to follow. Besides, animation memes beat it to death.

Sophocles: Okaasan by Hatsune Miku. Creepy.... *shudders*

Molayne: All. Minecraft. Parodies.

Sophocles: Is that because-

Molayne: He screams them in the shower and I can't remember the actual lyrics to the song.

Sophocles: Yep, okay. It is.

Acerola: That one song where they literally sing about going to the mall and nothing else. Stop that! It's too girly! Eww!

Nanu: I don't like music. Unless it's All American Rejects or Sleeping With Sirens.

Luka: I think that's all! Tune in next chapter or give us a nice request to keep this book going! Also, one vote equals one prayer for Evangeline! She's feeling really sick and she has school tomorrow. I also heard she has a new character in the making and an idea for a book featuring ME!!! She can pitch the idea later. For now stay safe and be lovely! Ta ta!