CHAPTER 2 awakened to Chains

Deku's POV

I wake up to see a bright light on the ceiling. As my eyes were adjusting. I tried to stretch but to no avail. My eyes adjust to see my wrists and ankles in chains. The chains are attached to a bed. I look around to see that I'm in a cell. As I look through the bar door. I see Twice, and it looks like he's not alone.

^ KACCHAN!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?^

Kacchan is being dragged into the cell across the hall from mine. He gets shackled to the wall. His wrists and ankles bound with chains attached to the wall. Before Twice leaves. He puts a black collar on Kacchan. Twice shuts and locks Kacchan's cell ,walks down the hall and I hear a door shut soon after. I tried it scream Kacchan wake up, but something was over my mouth. It won't stop me from trying though.

* KACCHAN WAKE UP!*

Kacchan's POV

"What the hell is that sound? "

"hmmfnn hmmmf mmf "

I opened my eyes and saw Deku chained to a bed, tape on his mouth and a black collar on his neck. He's in a cell across the hall from mine. Deku started to cry when he saw that I woke up.

"Hey loser stop crying and use that quirk to get us out of here. If I use mine it will alert whoever did this to us. "

Deku's POV

Kacchan's right, so I stopped crying and used my quirk but nothing happened. maybe I just didn't do it right so I tried again.

^ OUCH my feet are hurting. Just ignore the pain and try. FULL CALLING.... wh-what's going on? ^

Kacchan's POV

Deku had a Worried look on his face. So I tried my quirk, but nothing happened.

" WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO ME?"

I screamed! as a familiar voice said.

"not just you Bakugou ,but Midoriya too."

Me and Deku thought at the same time the name.

^ SHIGARAKI!!^

"YOU BASTARD LET US GO OR EL-"

"Else you'll what? Use your quirk?"

said Shigaraki.

" Do you want to know why your quirks aren't working? It's because of the collars you both wear. they absorb quirks except for the quirk one for all. one for all gets Sealed inside the host everytime one for all is used the energy will build cosing the host great pain, and if the host should take off the collar without cousion then they will die. "

After Shigaraki said that he looked at Deku.

" Now let the torture begin."