CHAPTER 37 fair well

That night when everyone went to sleep. Bakugo kept tossing and turning. Until he decided to sleep on Deku's bed. Not even ten seconds went by he was out cold. The next day was Deku's funeral. Bakugo stood outside the whole time. Once everyone had left. He walked up to Deku's grave. All Might hadn't left yet, and walked up to Bakugo. All Might said How are you holding up young Bakugo? If you need anything I'm here for you. Bakugo said Then where were you when Deku needed you? All you did was give him a power that he couldn't control. Made him a target for the villains, and never tought him how to defend himself with that power. YOU GOT HIM KILLED!! Because of that I will NEVER forgive you. All Might said I know how you feel. I lost someone close to me once. I hated the man who killed the previous holder of one for all so much that we almost killed each other. Now I've even got a young hero killed. I should've never gotten this power to begin with ,but she intruded me with it nonetheless. what hurts the worst is that I had felt when my sensei and young Midoriya past their power back to me. The surge of energy that felt like I was invincible. Bakugo's eyes widened. He asked All Might How does someone inherit the power of one for all? All Might said you have to take in the previous holder DNA. Why do you ask? it was at that moment that Bakugo remembered what Deku mouthed off in the video. Deku said What I borrowed now is yours. Bakugo thought but when did he- huh. Bakugo remembered Deku backing away from their last kiss ,but two seconds later saying no this is perfect, and kissing him back. Bakugo also remembers the kiss having a slight taste of blood. Deku must've bit his tung before kissing him. Which means he planned on giving me the power. That also means that he never planned on coming back alive. Bakugo's eyes filled with tears. He stood up and started screaming. I NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR HELP NOR DID I ASK FOR YOUR POWER!!!! All I wanted was you. nothing else but you. As kids I gave you hell on becoming a hero so maybe you'd give up. that way I could be number one and protect you from any harm. I should've realized sooner that all I was doing was pushing you to become a hero. All Might looked at Bakugo and said want do you mean? I got the power not you. Bakugo put energy throughout his body, and snapped his fingers. a concussive shockwaves hit. All Might's face showed surprise. Bakugo said I found this by accident while I was trying to get sleep last night. I went outside to let off some steam, but when I relaxed and filled my body with energy. I snapped to make a small explosion and this happened. Hay All Might can anyone get this if they get my DNA? All Might said no unless you want them to have it. then and only then can it be transferred to another.